Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 hours ago, HollywoodSlutx said:

When people were complaining that we already heard like half of blue banisters before release and now they’re complaining we haven’t heard enough of dykttatuob…lana-del-rey-hair-flip.gif

People just love to complain.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

29 minutes ago, fishtails said:

:sideeye:

LMAOO my scat era :true:

25 minutes ago, ldr9superiority said:

What insider said A&W is coming on tuesday AKA valentines day?

eclipse

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

6 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

BB was like 10/15 tracks tho :thumb2:

I don't think a third single from a 16 songs tracklist is too much and it would probably be released the same week as the album anyway (if there even is a third single).

Even if we really like A&W there would still be more than a month for the album and unless we get visuals or the album trailer in between I'm sure this thread is going to end up in the same cycle of drought/boredom one week after A&W :eek:

So yeah I wouldn't mind another song but I don't mind waiting for the album either :true:

I think Tuesday will end the worst part of pre-release. There might not be something big every week after A&W, but every two weeks? 
The title track had me fulfilled for a good month and I think the new single will do that as well. 
as for a third single, if there is one, I won’t be able to resist listening to it but if there isn’t one, I won’t mind. 

2 hours ago, longtimeman said:

People just love to complain.

Yeah :true:

But let’s just say that miss Del Rey almost never half-ass things and often goes in a completely opposite direction after complaints :gasp:

let’s talk snippets here:

- LFL era: lots of them but close to release and of the last songs recorded for the album. People enjoyed them a lot, don’t remember many complaints with them, other than the pre-order took so long and release date no where in sight.

- NFR: lots lots lots… but nowhere close finishing the album. She wanted to let us in on her creation process, it seems. Made us think the album was way closer than it really was. Lots of complaints. 

- COCC: era started with TJF snips. The only other one I remember was White Dress, close to release. No details on the release of those songs or of the album. Not a lot was spoiled. Were we satisfied? Not sure :eek:

- BB: title track snips a bit early for the single. Arcadia snips was a « consolation price » for the false date. After three singles and a short pre-release AND leaked tracks making it to the album, the complaints weren’t too many that we didn’t have snippets. 

- Ocean Blvd: Candy Necklace 10-second snips, that looks like a spur-of-the-moment. the silence is giving me:  « You didn’t want to be spoiled, you won’t be » or « Go ask your damn insiders that heard the  album through leaks »

I need an official announcement of the single before I get hyped. I remember White Dress was meant to be released in late February and we even had a date to look forward to and then nothing happened...

1 minute ago, Roll With me said:

I need an official announcement of the single before I get hyped. I remember White Dress was meant to be released in late February and we even had a date to look forward to and then nothing happened...

We just found the date on questionable website and believed it :oprah3:

This time it is CONFIRMED  by trusted insider

55 minutes ago, Watercolor Pussy said:

We just found the date on questionable website and believed it :oprah3:

This time it is CONFIRMED  by trusted insider

trusted insider also said there was no reason we wouldn’t get White Dress in February :bebe:

but the time wasn’t added to iTunes so that alone shows that this is planned :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"