Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

28 minutes ago, GPSOTSOMFWHDSF said:

I wouldn't mind it if it was like Honeymoon, Video Games, or Carmen. But I was not a fan of the NFR/BT/HIAB and LMLYLAW homemade style... 

I was thinking about videos in the Lizzy Grant style :stareney2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

12 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Lana is sampling this song on Fishtail.

Hide contents

I will be on the mf floor once I hear that beat drop at 1:28  :flutter:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

1 hour ago, margaret soty said:

is dry. We have had basically nothing from Lana. :hooker:

we're literally getting an album next month. some artists arent releasing anything at all (Rihanna, Britney, Sky, etc)

10 minutes ago, Whitemustang said:

Do we know for a fact A&W is actually coming on the 14th?

Unless she breaks her arm again, yes. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

Love to see how much fun Lana is having with everyone involved in the promotion behind this record. Whether it be makeup artists, hair stylists, journalists, or personnel at her label, it's really great to see her establish a rapport with everyone she works with. In our day and age of fast-paced impersonality, it's refreshing to see! :flutter:

4 hours ago, your dealer said:

I had a dream last night that I listened to American Whore and it was unlike anything I’ve ever heard from Lana :trisha: it was almost like muffled echoey fuzzy angry guitar in the beginning and the way she sang was sooooo different. She was like talk singing but with a punch. As the song went on it morphed into something else I can’t really remember but I was VIBING in my dream. 

this goes with my most recent dream where I was in the movies Pearl and X 😭

😋🫶🏼

59 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Lana is sampling this song on Fishtail.

Reveal hidden contents

OH YEAH.. I forgot.. just gonna forget about all the other info I know so I'm gagged on release day :hooker:

46 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

I will be on the mf floor once I hear that beat drop at 1:28  :flutter:

I'm pretty sure she's just sampling the piano :poordat: unless I'm wrong? 

Just before the album drops, I’m thinking about listening to Sweet Carolina to see the transition from LDR8 to LDR9.

Based on her interviews and the lyrical connections between her closing and opening tracks, Lana seems to punctuate her records in an intentional, future-minded way, so it should be interesting to see!

Not to mention that The Grants follows Sweet Carolina! The real question is what Taco Truck means for LDR10:ma:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

12 minutes ago, summer bummer said:

I haven’t been keeping up as much as I normally do, but where did we find this out? I hadn’t heard this yet, but hopefully it’s not just the piano!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I’m kinda confused as to why I keep seeing speculation that there isn’t going to be any visual projects for this album. (Maybe I missed something?) I’m not saying she’s gonna release a bunch of music videos, but wouldn’t it be weird if she didn’t release at least one? That would make this her first album without a single music video. Which seems odd to me because she’s never done that before. The fact that we already have three magazine issues, two singles and merch implies that this is going to be a BIG era for her. I can’t see her putting this much effort into an era just to not release a video

37 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Is it true that she only sampled the piano :wtf3: ?

16 minutes ago, summer bummer said:

Fishtail is similarly in length to Wanderlust so she is likely sampling the whole instrumental (not only the piano) and adding instruments on top.

1 minute ago, TropicoKitten said:

I’m kinda confused as to why I keep seeing speculation that there isn’t going to be any visual projects for this album. (Maybe I missed something?) I’m not saying she’s gonna release a bunch of music videos, but wouldn’t it be weird if she didn’t release at least one? That would make this her first album without a single music video. Which seems odd to me because she’s never done that before. The fact that we already have three magazine issues, two singles and merch implies that this is going to be a BIG era for her. I can’t see her putting this much effort into an era just to not release a video

i think this was also speculated in the BB era too. itll either be released with a single or after. i dont see her just straight up not doing a video during such a huge era