Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

during first listen of song i already felt 90s folk grunge vibes which you mentioning. kind of song which is freshly released but sounds like timeless classic. i love her for that.

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

BOZ said she changed the titles to kind of random things last minute so there is a chance these were old title of songs 

And she fumbled the bag as always:pls: changing Pearl or Psycho lifeguard to Fishtails, taco truck and Sweet:wowcry:

Just now, Lustformoney said:

And she fumbled the bag as always:pls: changing Pearl or Psycho lifeguard to Fishtails, taco truck and Sweet:wowcry:

Psycho Lifeguard would literally be one of her best titles:trisha: 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I wonder if those are lyrics from different songs or full song titles that were at one point in the tracklist :judgingu3:

Like:

(Pearl) Watch Me

Ring a Bell

Psycho Lifeguard 

They all look like Lana titles to me :thumb2:but it would be weird to scrap them if at one point they were part of the album title :um2:

no it's trew 

in the interview w Billie i think she said that "having six titles in one is a bit too much" i dont know if she meant that literally or what but if it was literally then:

Did You know that there's a tunnel / Ocean Blvd / Pearl / Watch Me / Ring A Bell / Psycho Lifeguard

as 6 titles in 1 make sense

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

idk if this makes sense but there was this specific excitement i felt just before ultraviolence and norman f**king rockwell! like they were so different and jaw dropping and raw and i feel that way leading up to this album too

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

I Like Pearl Watch Me on Ring A Bell Psycho Lifeguard as a title more:agree2: The fact that it's literally just absolute nonsense makes it so camp:heart:

It's interesting that she sampled NFR where she was singing  You fucked me so good that I almost said I love you

and now it's not about having someone to love me anymore  

:gasp: I think I see what you did Lana

2 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

It's interesting that she sampled NFR where she was singing  You fucked me so good that I almost said I love you

and now it's not about having someone to love me anymore  

:gasp: I think I see what you did Lana

plus when you think of the line from the song that pretty much catapulted her to fame: "Only worth living if somebody is loving you, baby, now you do":krylie:

The Grants
Ocean Blvd

Sweet

American Whore

Interlude

Candy Necklace

Interlude

Kintsugi 

Fingertips

Paris,Texas

Pearl (Watch Me On)

Let The Light In

Margaret

Ring a Bell

Peppers

Psycho Lifeguard

imagine if this was the tracklist it would be so good:heidi:

i didnt know what to name the interludes lol

Guessing early/alternative titles game

Pearl - Paris, Texas (could also be Kintsugi because of sea theme)

Watch Me - Fingertips (Or maybe get your attention for a minute or two lyric)

Ring A Bell - The Grants (I'm gonna take mind of you with me lyric which could be from the first song)

Psycho - Peppers (other contenders: Let the Light In or Judah Smith Interlude or Margaret)

Lifeguard - Grandfather (watching over her dad)

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Just now, Let the Light In said:

Guessing early/alternative titles game

Pearl - Paris, Texas

Watch Me - Fingertips

Ring A Bell - The Grants

Psycho - Peppers

Lifeguard - Grandfather

If they are alternate titles, we’ll know what songs they were for after listening to the album because they were probably titles that she actually sings in the song, BOZ said a lot of the titles are random and don’t make sense unless you listen to the song, which makes me think they are things she says one time in a verse or they just fit the “theme” of the song

38 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

And even if hope is stripped down it’s a masterpiece, so fuck these people. NFR is a timeless album, just like BTD is. 

This. NFR and BTD are her timeless masterpieces. In fact those (+ Honeymoon) are my favorite LDR albums.