Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

The way we probably will never find out what DNC stood for 

asking the real questions

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

The way we probably will never find out what DNC stood for 

For the moment, I choose to believe it stands for Did You Know… / Norman F Rockwell / Chemtrails over the country club :true: (the « Jack » albums). 
surely isn’t but I don’t want to « white whale »again a possible unreleased track from her :pft:

I SAY I LIVE IN ROSEMEAD

REALLY, I'M AT THE RAMADA

IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER

DOESN'T REALLY REALLY MATTER 

:beyonce::beyonce::beyonce:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

And y'all know what...

This album isnt even out yet but i willingly to believe that Pearl Watch Me on Ring A Bell Psycho Lifeguard is the Part II of this "Ocean Blvd" era, we'll have double album this year idc i choose to believe it :pray2:

But English is not my native language so i dont even understand wtf this album title means, like - her use of English is so weird here isnt it?:krylie: 

If that were the case, I can’t even think of the hours it’d take to memorize the title and acronym :thumb3:

The two songs we have so far combined with the photos and magazine interviews have been so impactful for me I don’t think I can fully express it. I love and support her so much. I appreciate her writing and the poetic way she expresses herself. It is comforting to know someone has these thoughts about themselves. She really is on another level as an artist. The work is simply transcendental. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

2 hours ago, taco truck said:

It's interesting that people say the first part is very "folky" it reminds me a lot more of 90s indie rock/ grunge music

ppl rly hear an acoustic guitar and a piano and immediately call it folk 

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

2 hours ago, taco truck said:

It's interesting that people say the first part is very "folky" it reminds me a lot more of 90s indie rock/ grunge music

and to the people calling the second half trap when it's very clearly trip-hop

i love you, but you don't understand me.

the first half is very tori amos vibes (which i predicted :oic2:) and the second half is kinda nine inch nails kinda portishead, but honestly, its very lana. i can’t really compare it to anything else i’ve ever heard. its like a musical collage of so many different things and i just love it.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, DNC said:

neil isn't gonna stop posting random pictures is he

he isn't just Lana's photographer:xgiggle:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

19 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

but i dont care baby i already lost my mind mind mind :hype::hype::hype:

the way that emote goes with the jimmy part :oprah2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

but i dont care baby i already lost my mind mind mind :hype::hype::hype:

Spoiler

Y̸̢̛̪̻̣̠̺̲͖̤̲͎̦͓̓̇̔̀̃̈́͌̉͑̎͌͐̒̓̆̔͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͝ͅǪ̶̛̥̪͎̝̼̦̯͇̟͔̲̟̭̲̹̠̟̝̞͈̤̤̤͈̥̞̱͍͉̪̿̌͊̇́̐͗̍̋͆͐̀̓̉͝U̷̢̧̢̞̤̙̣̦̤͕̜̹̮̟̳̩̥̜̥͖̬̻͔͓͎̜̖̺̜̙͓̭̰̼͎̤̟͓̜̦͚̠̳̗̔̍̋̍̌̂̑̉͛̾̏̋͂̃̓̀̍̌̉̇̌̈̒̔̄͆̉͗̈̅̎̓̋͑̈́̐͐͛̍̚͘͘͘̕͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅR̶̘͕͇͕̥̯̠̞̯̤̪͖̝̝̮̘̖̾̆̽̏̊̿͒̅̉͘͘ͅ ̶̢̡̢̛̝̮͔̫͉̟̤̠̯̲̞̹̙̫͚̹͎̦̹̥̼̫͎͈̪̼̖͔͕̦̈͗̄͗͗͋̆̆̏͗̄̇̎́͘͘͜͜͝͠ͅM̷̛̛̛̲̠̪̬̪̜̰̌̋͒̾̀̈́̀̾͌̑́̈́͌̄̍̆̈́̏̃͒̈́̓͊̉͂̈́̔̉̌͘͝ͅǪ̵̧̲̲̝̺̺͍̣̤͕͇͇̝̝̝̜͙̜̙͈͔͔̪̳͚̠͉͍͓̖̦̪̰̜͙̠̣̪̋͊͛̅̌̔̓͌͆̔̎͂͜ͅM̵̡̛̖͚̟̯̤͓͎̫̯̔̈́̊̈́̽́͐̽̃̽̌͂̋̈́́̅̃̓̋͊͒͒͐̇̂͗͘̕̕͘̕̕͘̚̚̕͘̕͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ ̷̛̫̰͚͈̮͔̞̭̱̼̺̟̲̯͎̜͑́̋̚ͅC̷̢̢̡̨̡̧̨͉͉̞͕̞̦̜͔̟̳̱̝͉̗̦̮̦̬͍̻̻̣̣̞͖͖̬̘͖̣̈̆͛̑͗͒͂̀̇͛̎̾̒̄̆͗̔̇͜͝͠͝͝ͅȦ̵̧̧̧̧̧̛̖̗͕̘͎̳͉̥̲͔̼̙̮͖͕̙̤̘̖̯͔̖̺̘̠̠̞̹̙͎̠̯̗͍̞͚̼̙͎͖̭̒̿̆͑̆̄̊̐̀̇̈́̂̓̎̉͆͊̔̄̒̑͒̆́̉̂̔̔̽͊͌͐͑̆̆͑̆͊̚̚͘͜͝͠ͅL̶̢̨̨̢̢̢̥̖̙͔̳̩̳̥̝̹̦̫͔̬̳̩̬̣̞̳͚̹̪͕͓̮̝͖̥̙͖̫̦̠̺̰̟̖̯̮̈́̇̀͑͛͑͐̑͐́̉̿̌̂̏͐̔̐̉̈́̔̔͛́̂͐̽̐̀́̋̈̂̋̑̔͂͗́̋̚̚͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝Ľ̴̨̡̢̳͇̞̘̙̰̼̹͚̬̯̟̝̹͉̣̥̩̗̝͇̝̦̪̤͙̞̥̗̥̬͉͇̩̼̲̙̦͍̿̊̽̅͋͑̋̌̓̽̚͠͠ͅͅẸ̵̡̨̧̡̧̛̛̞̺̻̬̖̯͚̮̣̲͍̺͉̦͍͇̖͉̜̱͙͈̭̬͈̳̻̮̦̣̲̥͉͉̻̦̤͎͔͔̫͙̌̅̓́̌͂̐̀̕̕͠͝ͅḐ̴̧̛̠͎̼͎̗͓̼̞͔̩͓̫̫͎͓͇̦̹̄̇̉̈̃̿̐̈́̌̊̽̎͗̏̽̂͂͆͋̑̚͝͝,̵̡̼̹̹͙͔̤̖̣̳̗̜̣̠͍̣̲̹͎͇̻̞͎̞͔̗͍̻̺͇̳̲̼̥̈́̅̽͋͆́̀̀͌͛͘͜͝͝ͅ ̶̝̥͉̻̉̈͐͑̉̈́̽́͑͒̌̋̓͆̃̈͊̽͂̈̊̅̔͑̀͆̑̽̈́͒̓̀͋́̾͐͑͘ͅĮ̷̡̨̛͙̟͈̳͚̝͓̬̦̮̪̪̙̠̬̯̙̟̜́͗̉͂̔̋̊̈́̏̌͐͋͋̍͘͜ͅͅ ̷̨̡̤̗̗̲̪̫͈̦̫̼͚̠̞̼̟̜̘͔͈̘̟̬̜̞͙̫̩̖̓̃͌͂̈̅̌̄̇͋̅͋̀͐͒̍͂̇̈̓̐͆̀̆͆͘͘͘͜͜͜͝T̵̢̢̡̛̛͇̖̘̘̺̟̠͈̯̥̽̀͊͊̔̃̑̐͛͌͂̾̔̽̄̄͗̅̀́̀͂̂̏̓̅̔̂̓͛̂͘͘̚̚͝ͅǪ̷̨̨̡̛̘͎̜͕̭̠̺̫͈͉̦̤̗̹̥͍̪̪́̄́̅̌͊́̎̂̓̋̔͆͗̽͜͠͝ͅL̸̛͈̥̬̞̯̻͖͍̩̙̰̹͚͚̺̰̻̪̳̬̳̖̫̘̥̼̿̐́́̓͜ͅD̶̞̩̠͕̺̺̭̰̱̰̥͍̮͕̰̳͇͙̋̽͜ͅ ̵̧̧̢̡̨̛̗̱̳̞̫̺͙̝͎͉̝̟̱͐̍̆͋͛̅̀̀̐̈́͛̽͒̇̿̓̾͐̉̂̋̊̃̀́̆̓̆̂̈́̊̆̈́̚̚̚̚͜͝͠H̷̡̭̜̻̪̓̑͊̾̽̄̈̐̏̈́͛̈́͒͗́́̊̚͝͝͝͝Ȩ̶̡͚̰̝̰̖̮͉̠͎͓̮͕̮̥̭̞̜̹̥͚̘̠̮̍R̵̢̢̧̡̥̠̟̱͉͖͎̹͈̤̙͚̳͈͇̱̼̞̫͉̱͕̰̺͚͉̝̮̼̣̜͇͕̭͂̀̂̑͒͆̈͑̀̃̌̉͌̎̄̉̌́̈́̆̑͌͊͑̀́̍͆̾̀̀̀̃̓̓̆̈̈́͌͐̕̚̕͜͜͝͝͠ͅ,̸̢̢̡̛̜̱͎̣͍̲̪͓͈͉͎͎̰̰͖̜̤͍͍̝̲͇͕͇̗͇͖̱̤̼͉̩͊̓̿̾͋͑̏́͛̾̑̂̽̋͑̒̀̐͑͗̋͒̃̓̀̓̿͂̔̏̊̅̒͘͠ͅ ̴̧̧̨̛̛̥̟̟̻̪̰͓̣̖̳͔̺̟̲͎̹͓͖̹̫̫͙͙͙͉͈̻̖͍͖̟͊̌͗̊̅̄̒̀̎̃͂̄̔͑͑̀̈́̈́̍́̀͗̈́̉͑̂͐͊̎̆͑̃͂͊͘̚͘͜͝͠͝Y̷̛̝̳͋̏̀͛̔͆̑͊͊̾̒͂̋̾̿̇̓̇̐̓̇̈̉͋̓͘̚Ơ̶̡̢̡̦̻̗̭̣͈̻̖͈̰̘̳̹͉̺̜̮̪̲̝͚͖̖̲̼̱̘̻̟̗̣͍̮̥͍͎̭̲͙̙͙̑̏̉̆̈́̋̉̚͜͠ͅÜ̷̧̢̨̧̠̘͕̯͓̗͍̝̜̮̰͙̲̭̜̟̩̪̠̦̖̫̪̺͓̠̠͇͙̘̺̗̟̖͎̜̣̈͛̈́͂͗̆͗̅́̀̃̽̒͆̊̊͐̒̕'̵̧̧̡̛̮̲̘̥͓͍̹̯̮̼̲̰̥̤̝̬̥̮͙̼̓̒̈̇̔̇̋̑͊̀̅̃̀̾̇̿̅͂͆̐̾̏͘͘̕͝Ȓ̸̨̨̮̫̉͘͝Ȩ̸̘̳̩̱̤̺͓̱̞͈͎̜̟̣̙̜̥͎̔̈̉̂̈́̅̍̀͛̾̊̽̓̀̄̔͛̑̒̓̓̓̏̆͝ ̴̡̡̢̨̧̢̥̼͔̩̬̬͎͖̙͙̙̻͇̦̼͖̼̗̞̙̯̖̳̜̭̭͉̗̝̪̈́͌̈́͋̾̆̍͊̽̇̊͒̿̓̐͋̂̀͠F̵̢̰͇̟̮͈͇̳̭͖̈́̎͌̌͊̄̇̒͐̂͋̽̇̂͐͑͂̐͒̏̎̉̔̕̚͝͝͠ͅU̶̝͖͉̣͎̹̬̻͖͎̽͒̎̚͜ͅC̷̨̟̺̩̝͙͍̻̤͚̗̘̦̦̬͙̐͆̈́͛̉̀̾͂͛̔͂̈́́̀̅̃̋̍͌͊̄̓͗̎̓̑̀̿̈́̊̊́̒͛͌̇̔͒̈́̎̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅK̶̢̧̡̨̧͚͖͚͉̜͙̯͎̱͔̮͕̫͖̺͍̮̬͕͙͚̝̱̮̣̖̗͙̝̈́͋̋̀̅̾̉͌̅̐̈̔͊̋͋̉̏̔̀͋̏͂͒̈̆̾̿͊̿̈́̅̚̚͘̚̚͘͜͜͠͝͠Ï̴̢̡͉͍̖̠͇̹͙͔͈̳̣̬͇̜͉̟̂̿͊͒͑̉̀̋̑͆͛̇̏̃̄̓̕͘͘͠Ņ̴̛̺̗̹̺̩̰̮̞̗͉̞͋̋͋͆̈́̓̈̍̍̊͌̃̊́̓̚͜͝G̴̢̛̲̤̱͇̥͇͔̥̠̼̲͎̗̼̀̓̏͒̀͐̈́̔̎̈́͋̌̈̓̌̈̋̃̎̏̿͝͝͝͝ ̵̢̋͗̂͌̍̊̊́̏̿̓̐̑̉̓̈́̓̂͋͌̊̓͛̎͘͘̕̕Ũ̵̢̢̢̨͙̫̠̮̫͓̱̥̱͓̲̥̮̹̹̺͎͇̙͕͎͔̬͉̉͂͐̇̈́̆̈͛͛̃̓͛̾̂̃̾̒̐͑̇̾͗̊͐̉̈́̕̕͝͝͠͝P̶̧̢̧̡̧̧̲̗̲͕͍̟̺͇̟̹̳͚͇̥̜͙͎̖̃̉͑͗̇̋̓͗̇̑͑͘͜͝͝ͅ ̴̢̡̪͍̬̰̮͙̰̄̽̐̿͌̈̇͋̈́͗́͒̋̽̆̈́̃͒͆̃̓́̀͘̕̕̕͝͝͝B̴̨̡̡̧̛̠̩̟̺͙̝̘̹̟̰̪̫͈̘͈̻͍̞̣͇̣̳̩̱̮̳̤̮͕̗̼͉̰̮̤̺̖̠̬͒̋͛̾͑͜͜ͅͅĮ̴̖͖͈̭̗̹̪̱̻̞̣̰̱̹̦͈͚̰̫̣̪̘̫̮̦̭͔̄̽̃̋̀̿̄̏̐̃̇͑̊́̒͌̈̑̽̾̄̏͛̌̏͝ͅĢ̴̧̡̡̗͎̞̰̲̼̱̺͖̖̮͔̬̙̯̖̠̙̭͉̭̟̰̲̗̬͇̦͈͙̳̌̎̉͒̅̾͂̓̒̍͆̄̇͊̐̍̉̾̈́̇͊̿̇̒͂̋̄̔̿̐͘̕͜͜͝͝ ̵̨̢̢̨̧̛͇̖͕͚̤̝̠̺̰͇͖͈͖̪͚͔̝͇̗͓͙̳͖̖̜͉̟͉̣͎̥̦̯̻̟̄͗́́͑̾́́̄̎̔̑̾̇̒̎͐̈́̓̌͗͋̈́̍͑̿̆͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝T̵̛̛̼̤͕̪̦̰͎͉͈͎̹̫͓̦̪̈́͐̇́͗̏͘͜͝I̵̛̛̙̟̜̪͔̭͔̅̀̈́̎̂́̑̒̊̍͂͐̆̓͗̋̿̌̔̐̆̊͗̀̊̑̈́̀͋̌̒̇̃͊̍̃̌̚̕̚͠͝͠͝M̴̨̛̟̺̥̞͓͎̻͙̩̰͈̘̠̯̻͚͎̭̣͖̘̩̮͊̾̿̓͗̄̿́̓͐͒̈́́̍͋̐̇̀̋͗͛̔̏̓̆͒̋͂͛́̏́̏͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝Ę̴̛̩̯͓̥͚̤̟̞̥͓͍̫̰̪̱͔̭̮͇̱̺̋̽͋̽̎̿͋̅̄̾̏̑̒̒̀͌͒͌͐̋̃̽̆̍̎͐̐̎̀̽̅̊̏̈͌̏̄̚͝͝ͅ

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

12 minutes ago, taco truck said:

he isn't just Lana's photographer:xgiggle:

yeah but all his posts since december have been of lana :toofunny: those flowers and the new pic must mean something