Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Let the Light In said:

I do too. I would not mind song ending around 5:00 just before it transforms into the J part.

same i almost wish the second half was an interlude in itself bc the first half is so 90s mazzy star vibes n ive been DYING to get that from lana

6 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

is it unpopular to say that i prefer the first half over the second? :oic2:

No the first half is the best but the sudden change up and transition to Jimmy coco puff is fun

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, annedauphine said:

So girls gays and theys do we like the song? What is the consensus on lanaboards dot com?

General consensus seems to be that it's one of her all time best :true:

I literally haven’t been this connected to her music since Honeymoon, like it just has the X factor.

This is not saying I don’t love LFL, NFR, COTCC, and BB btw they’re great but this just has that classic LDR magic :xcry:.

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

And y'all know what...

This album isnt even out yet but i willingly to believe that Pearl Watch Me on Ring A Bell Psycho Lifeguard is the Part II of this "Ocean Blvd" era, we'll have double album this year idc i choose to believe it :pray2:

But English is not my native language so i dont even understand wtf this album title means, like - her use of English is so weird here isnt it?:krylie: 

I believe in the article she said something like “it would be weird to have 4 titles in the album name” so I think she meant these as the 4 titles:

Did you know that there’s a tunnel under ocean Blvd

Pearl Watch Me

Ring a Bell

Psycho Lifeguard

Not sure where the “on” comes from unless it’s part of Pearl Watch Me or Ring a Bell. Either way it’s very mysterious and I hope we find out what it means. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

16 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

I’m praying to Allah that Ocean Blvd gets a music video. It can’t be the only title track of hers without a music video :defeated: Have the insiders spilled anything? 

The lack of MVs is very frustrating to me

45 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

is it unpopular to say that i prefer the first half over the second? :oic2:

Second part was of course very catchy on first listen. But the first part is the most haunting and the most that has to « offer » over time. But my fave part is the junction between the two, very Nine Inch Nails.