Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

Not the album dropping when I have some dumb presentation to prepare at the uni :crai:

wait did it leak???

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 minutes ago, angelphoenix said:

“omggg does it sound like ____ or ____?!???” “does she use her _____ voice or her _____ voice?!???”

if u wanna know… JUST LISTEN TO THE LEAKS!!!!!!!!! ur spoiling everything for urself anyway and literally everyone’s opinions are different LMAO!!!!! :excited:

Calm down, we like to be teased :gurl:

9 minutes ago, angelphoenix said:

“omggg does it sound like ____ or ____?!???” “does she use her _____ voice or her _____ voice?!???”

if u wanna know… JUST LISTEN TO THE LEAKS!!!!!!!!! ur spoiling everything for urself anyway and literally everyone’s opinions are different LMAO!!!!! :excited:

And it literally be the people who are like “you guys shouldn’t be listening to the leaks… it’s so disrespectful to Lana” :bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Calm down, we like to be teased :gurl:

:true: it’s true it’s true but what i mean is that y’all p much have every little tidbit of information about the leaks now that it’s less of a tease and more of a … well… :shh2:

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

2 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

No I mean on the 24th  :crying4:

omg i was scared i was gonna miss it :thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, WhitehotOcean said:

i have a question: is the quality of HQ leaks equal to the quality of spotify and apple music? or is it still a bit worse? (i haven’t listened to them)

Spoiler

it's worse 

1 minute ago, WhitehotOcean said:

i have a question: is the quality of HQ leaks equal to the quality of spotify and apple music? or is it still a bit worse? (i haven’t listened to them)

I think 320kbps is better than streaming, unless the service offers lossless/CD quality but idk 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 minute ago, Furor Poeticus said:

I think 320kbps is better than streaming, unless the service offers lossless/CD quality but idk 

this.

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

btw i think ppl might have a lyric in fingertips wrong 

Reveal hidden contents

i'm pretty sure it's

have a babe at 16

the town i was wed in and die 

and not 

the town i was born in and die 

also i think this song is top 5 in lana's discography actually, you just need to rly absorb the lyrics to get it

I was thinking it was

Spoiler

Have a babe at 16

the town I was one in, and die

mUENGN9.png

7 minutes ago, drugmunny said:
  Reveal hidden contents

something about the her vocals runs on the 'sweet' 'barefeet' part of sweet's chorus really reminds me of Wait for Life 

Spoiler

frrr i thought the same when i heard it for the first time!!!

don’t know meeeeeeeee

i’m lonelyyyh

2 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

yeah, most services stream in 256kbps as far as i'm aware, but if you download from apple music, you can download it in lossless and hear it in that quality. i'm not sure about spotify. i'm pretty sure tidal was lossless at one point too. downloads are better, so when the album is released download it from the service instead of streaming it so you'll get the better quality

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

Has the full album leaked yet?

not yet i don't think

giphy.gif