Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

Anyone that’s listened to TT can you tell me how it feels like the vibe etc. I don’t want to listen to anymore (I’ve only listened to the grants) because I have a thing where I won’t listen to the album closer until I’ve heard the full thing lmfao (weird Ik but we move) :crying5:

Spoiler

tulsa jesus freak plus get free plus MTWBT plus FIILY!

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, lissiegrant said:

you nasty gay ppl can listen to the whole album front to back but i can’t share a 2 second low quality leak that could or could not even be apart of the new album give me a break

but we are not sharing anything here, lmao

you nasty gay ppl can listen to the whole album front to back but i can’t share a 2 second low quality leak that could or could not even be apart of the new album give me a break

It is literally against the rules to share leaks

Girl that is a snippet from the album, and sharing links can get the site taken down, listening and talking about them is ok because it won’t get the site taken down. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

that is not the case, the point is that you cannot post links or audios that contain material that has not been released yet. what we do is very different because we talk about the songs with the spoiler tag to prevent someone who doesn't want to read it from doing so.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

i actually don’t know how to delete it so i will take one for the team! i’m like jesus if he was a gay lana stan and whoever bans me will be the person who nails me to the cross 😌

i actually don’t know how to delete it so i will take one for the team! i’m like jesus if he was a gay lana stan and whoever bans me will be the person who nails me to the cross 😌

Just edit and back it out like a normal message