Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

16 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

The grants holds lots of surprises. A full length masterpiece. 

Miss Dragon, what song is gonna make me sob uncontrollably? :crai:

Like just rip my heart out (besides Ocean lol) 

If you’re able to spare an acronym or a short lyric? Thank you and thanks for all the info lately :wub: I cannot wait to pass out when this album comes hehe 

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Just now, honey dew said:

People are still believing this wench............

anigif_enhanced-21817-1501624338-1.gif

I'm so curious what you will say if we listen to the album and hear psychedelic trip, half moon bay, for Jim I'll stay :smile:

Just now, DCooper said:

I would be such a bad insider tbh I would be too paranoid to share anything substantial :omfg2:

I think that’s why some of them are so reluctant to give specific information like song titles or other information which could only be accessed by an employee of some sort and narrowed down to them as a source, which is very understandable. As somebody working in that industry, I get it. 

so girls… go easy on people like @DragonWhore whether you personally “believe” them or not. The way some of y’all ask for insider info then throw a fit when it’s not specific enough or not what you wanted to hear :oopna:

Just now, White Dress said:

I think that’s why some of them are so reluctant to give specific information like song titles or other information which could only be accessed by an employee of some sort and narrowed down to them as a source, which is very understandable. As somebody working in that industry, I get it. 

so girls… go easy on people like @DragonWhore whether you personally “believe” them or not. The way some of y’all ask for insider info then throw a fit when it’s not specific enough or not what you wanted to hear :oopna:

Exactly! I have had access to unreleased music through my work as well on occasion (not Lana, that will never happen sadly :toofunny:) but I would never post anything online.

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

I'm so curious what you will say if we listen to the album and hear psychedelic trip, half moon bay, for Jim I'll stay :smile:

I will say "Wow, so she was right about something! I wonder why she just repeated real insider tea and made flat out falsifiable claims and extremely vague statements and asked us if we liked Music to Watch Boys To all the time. She should have proven herself, but she didn't. Oh well!"

2 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

What boz stuff did I miss today? 

a lotttt

- American Whore/A&W is the longest song on the album, being “well over 7 minutes”

- The Grants is not an intro or anything like we were possibly suspecting, it’s a full length song

- The Bleachers collab is BOZ’s least favorite song on the album

- Fingertips is track 9 and 5:48 (or around there i don’t want to go back and check)

- The Rockefeller snippet that Lana shared is called “Candy Necklace”, is track 6, and is 5:16 (again or somewhere around there lmao i don’t want to go back and check 💀)

5 minutes ago, honey dew said:

I will say "Wow, so she was right about something! I wonder why she just repeated real insider tea and made flat out falsifiable claims and extremely vague statements and asked us if we liked Music to Watch Boys To all the time. She should have proven herself, but she didn't. Oh well!"

preach :ma:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Also not to mention there are users like @hotshot2amwho have given us way more tangible information than all of these insiders have anyway. Track lengths and even names confirmed just today like :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, For K said:

Also not to mention there are users like @hotshot2amwho have given us way more tangible information than all of these insiders have anyway. Track lengths and even names confirmed just today like :true:

and @hotshot2am isn't even an insider :eartha:

they're just really good with technology & frequent a lot of leaking sites / circles AFAIK (feel free to correct me on this though)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

And when Lana starts singing about Jim on March 10th, what then? :w8ing:

lol jokes aside but like… if you want to say it was a lucky guess they made about the FJM collab, okay, then what do you say for them giving us a HINT that her pastor was gonna be on the album MONTHS ago, just from a 10 second Instagram story Lana posted? Is that a lucky guess too? Maybe I’ll eat my words, maybe I won’t. This is no shade against ANYBODY….

But if someone tells me this album is gonna give me a heart attack from how amazing it is, then god damn, I’m gonna get real fucking excited about it!!! Lana has just put out a very poetic and beautiful song. I’m extremely happy about the direction of this album so far… i truly believe she’s gonna blow our minds :oic2: :hooker:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Fans Choose Lana Del Rey’s ‘Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd’ as This Week’s Favorite New Music

Lana Del Rey's new song brought in 80% of the vote.

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-best-new-music-1235184861/

:trisha:

2 hours ago, HighbyTheDealer said:

I am so ready for a perfectly timed just-past-twilight walk in the middle of my super suburban street while Lana's voice and the Syml piano destroy what's left of my psyche. His song, that SPECIFIC song and her voice? Pls, my heart and soul found dead in a ditch with no DNA evidence left behind. She's gonna do that 

Wich SPECIFIC song?

Just now, the ocean said:

and @hotshot2am isn't even an insider :eartha:

they're just really good with technology & frequent a lot of leaking sites / circles AFAIK (feel free to correct me on this though)

To the best of my knowledge they aren't an insider so you're right. The people who don't claim to have the inside scoop always seem to come with receipts and information without being asked :oprah3:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm