Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

I keep checking her site for any drops of signed pre-orders as well as UO incase she does another exclusive vinyl pressing with them. I’m super excited to see what she has in store for us with this era and I have 0 clue how I’m going to deal with the fact we have to wait till MARCH to actually listen to the album. 

im way too hyped at this point.
she’s gonna take all my money:brows:

it's honestly the weirdest but best feeling about it cus all the versions and i keep anticipating thinking they'll arrive already but it gets prolonged, but overall it's nice cus it is going to be released in march so it's an actual pre-release this time. didn't get the standard one yet just in case she does sigs but i'm ready to just stare at the rest when they finally arrive 

UV/Honeymoon

6 hours ago, blackestday89 said:

which surprises me a lot apparently she's going away from the striped back vibe like cocc and bb and more in the direction of grande production like uv and honeymoon. Of course I'm very happy about that. but why do you think she is doing this? it looked like she wanted to do folk country americana from now on. and now she has changed direction again.

I think Lana dreads the idea of being tagged as a one-trip poney. But there is also something about this album that feels a bit like « accident », meeting the right persons at the right time, or maybe more like having the possibility to work again with the « best elements »

of the last three albums. A bit like UV and NFR. I’m glad she is coming back to bigger production: COCC and Bb were great but quiet albums. Which is fine because, well, it was the pandemic and both albums are both very reflexive on her past and her art. But I’ll say it again, with very specific themes on smaller production tracks, it’s easy, for me, to skip tracks that I don’t connect with while I adored some others. 

Eclipse also suggested that her albums are very reflexive of the man in her life at the moment of creation :oic3:

3 hours ago, DragonWhore said:

Today I received notice of the death of a loved one. The title track is one of the only things comforting me right now. For that, I am thankful :( 

I'd prefer no hate, this is real. But because itslanaboards  I expect nothing less. Please keep them in your prayers. 

sending lots of love and peace for u and for them! may they rest in peace 🖤

0YnL0Kf.gif

3 hours ago, DragonWhore said:

Today I received notice of the death of a loved one. The title track is one of the only things comforting me right now. For that, I am thankful :( 

I'd prefer no hate, this is real. But because itslanaboards  I expect nothing less. Please keep them in your prayers. 

Sorry for your loss :(, will keep your loved ones in my thoughts + prayers, the holidays shouldn't be hard and filled with sadness, it's just unfair how life can be at times.....

Since Lana didn't reveal the tracklist it would be nice if she started to reveal the tracklist like 3 weeks before the album. Revealing a track title each day via her insta with a photo of a thing that inspired her for the song ,a photo that sums up the vibes of the song or an unseen photo of the album shoot by Neil Krug. It could be we have the tracklist by then via leaks or bc someone found it somewhere but it would be such a cute thing regardless  and would add to the hype of the album release :flutter:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

listening to Ocean Blvd on loop yet again & what a masterpiece omg..the desperation & longing throughout to be validated, seen & ultimately loved:sadcore6:

Lana wants to be noticed like everything else- she knows people notice Ocean Boulevard & this & that, all the surface level stuff, but they don't notice whats beyond the surface like the tunnel. Similar to how people may not care to notice Lanas beauty beyond her physical body..

Shes particular about mentioning the mosaic ceilings & painted tiles bc shes drawing our attention to the fact there is deep beauty hidden within thats gone unseen,

just like there is a deep beauty inside of her people in her life haven't cared to realise, explore & love.

Tunnels are also dark of course so maybe shes saying there is beauty in the dark parts of a human being too.

n the geniusism of making us remember the tunnel & Harry Nilssons song

:crying5:

JUST SO MANY LAYERS TO THESE LYRICS & Insiders are saying its not even near the best song on the album....like we are going to eat.:crying4:

Spent yesterday working like a maniac so it felt really nice to come home late at night while a storm was raging here in Lisbon and read all of the new info :makeup2:

Everytime Lana decided to make long ass songs she ate so this pretty much confirms LDR9’s legendary status. I’m very intrigued by Sweet being sandwiched between the two monoliths that are the title track and American Whore - even if it’s short and sweet it’ll be nice to have a shorter track to create some balance and let the album flow nicely. She knows what she’s doing.

IMG-1607.jpg

3 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

yeah but I doubt anyone will listen to lana just because some corny bald hipster said the new song’s okay and less sloppy than her last ones :rip: 

Some people look for reviews of things first and then listen/watch them, so there might be people who listen to it after his review.

Lana went live, did she say anything related to the album?

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

8 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Some people look for reviews of things first and then listen/watch them, so there might be people who listen to it after his review.

no it was just a random quick livestream while she was in the street with charlie 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

8 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

no, Charlie locked his keys in his car and they were waiting for a locksmith :ohmy:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

EnSSRdeWEAA_6Sn.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Okay but can we talk about Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd outtakes that couldn't make their ways to the album now?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

yes, but did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd? :flutter:

did you know that did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd is the new single from did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd? 

faSE.gif