Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

23 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

Universe answers to my newest questions

Dragonwhore is a real insider.

There will be a song like mtwbt on the new album.

:oprah4: We won

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

The universe told me that the closing track is called Del Norte County and it tells the story of Lana fifty years from now, living her final years in Northern California, no longer fearing what comes next or what happens after she's gone, but approaching the end of life from a place of complete peace. :cryney2:

@DragonWhore sorry to bother. I don’t post often, but while I love the new song, is there anything with a beat on it? I sometimes am reminiscent for her earlier work (BTD, Paradise). Probably not but figured I’d ask.

On 12/12/2022 at 1:17 AM, White Dress said:

I know he has seemed a little defensive at times but he's proven to have revealed insider info months ago, like when he said her posting for Judah's bday was a hint about the album. Let's give the good sis some slack!

At the same time they said that Cult Leader is on the album so idk

51 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Ngl I tried to listen to some of Jon Batiste’s music and it was giving JC Penny back to school sale (35% off all denim!)

is anybody here a fan that can recommend me some songs that show off his (alleged) musical genius? 

She must have gone to JC Penney before she went to Dillards for the Grammys dress:hoe:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

1 hour ago, White Dress said:

Ngl I tried to listen to some of Jon Batiste’s music and it was giving JC Penny back to school sale (35% off all denim!)

is anybody here a fan that can recommend me some songs that show off his (alleged) musical genius? 

No litchrally I tried to listen and it was exactly that. With a random detour into jazz (including the Pixar 'Soul' soundtrack :thumb3:)

At least we can rest knowing that another H&M sponsorship is coming down the pipeline :hottie:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Today I received notice of the death of a loved one. The title track is one of the only things comforting me right now. For that, I am thankful :( 

I'd prefer no hate, this is real. But because itslanaboards  I expect nothing less. Please keep them in your prayers. 

24 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Today I received notice of the death of a loved one. The title track is one of the only things comforting me right now. For that, I am thankful :( 

I'd prefer no hate, this is real. But because itslanaboards  I expect nothing less. Please keep them in your prayers. 

very sorry for your loss. keeping you and your loved ones in my thoughts!

2 hours ago, DragonWhore said:

I'm so sorry for your loss, may they rest in peace ❤

I’m glad to announce that I have not yet seen even ONE cupcakke remix of DYKTTATUOB yet (that fucking acronym tho 💀) . I’m genuinely surprised at this due to some of the “theories” I’ve seen people say (along the lines of “if in Arcadia she says her bodies a map than the tunnel must be…  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).” )

they r showing some goddamn fuckin respect for her 🫡😤

Sending u love. 

Just now, lanasbottom said:

and we care why exactly ? 

prolific well respected music critic with a massive following who gets a shit ton of views and helps to bring big attention to singers/songs/albums 

Thats not to say that I don’t hate his bald ass though :toofunny: i can never respect his opinions after his UV review 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 minute ago, Pale Fire said:

prolific well respected music critic with a massive following who gets a shit ton of views and helps to bring big attention to singers/songs/albums 

yeah but I doubt anyone will listen to lana just because some corny bald hipster said the new song’s okay and less sloppy than her last ones :rip: 

i mean can u just imagine it. well actually we don't have to. she just released a new song last week, w an announcement of a NEW album coming in march. idk bout u guys, but holiday season's already filled w a lot of great atmosphere, it can be low but also magical. album's coming around march, a little past the end of feb and almost at the start of spring, where the holiday season's a healthy amount after. I kinda hope she does some kind of visual during feb and a buzz single at least before it drops 

UV/Honeymoon

3 minutes ago, Fever said:

i mean can u just imagine it. well actually we don't have to. she just released a new song last week, w an announcement of a NEW album coming in march. idk bout u guys, but holiday season's already filled w a lot of great atmosphere, it can be low but also magical. album's coming around march, a little past the end of feb and almost at the start of spring, where the holiday season's a healthy amount after. I kinda hope she does some kind of visual during feb and a buzz single at least before it drops 

I keep checking her site for any drops of signed pre-orders as well as UO incase she does another exclusive vinyl pressing with them. I’m super excited to see what she has in store for us with this era and I have 0 clue how I’m going to deal with the fact we have to wait till MARCH to actually listen to the album. 

im way too hyped at this point.
she’s gonna take all my money:brows:

Sorry to hear this :ohno: Sending you lots of love♥️♥️♥️

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: