Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

which surprises me a lot apparently she's going away from the striped back vibe like cocc and bb and more in the direction of grande production like uv and honeymoon. Of course I'm very happy about that. but why do you think she is doing this? it looked like she wanted to do folk country americana from now on. and now she has changed direction again.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Just now, For K said:

Also not to mention there are users like @hotshot2amwho have given us way more tangible information than all of these insiders have anyway. Track lengths and even names confirmed just today like :true:

Exactly @hotshot2am deserves all the attention directed towards DW, for uncovering real info with hard work and intelligence in the face of Ben and Ed attempting to seal all exits we have previously exploited

Just now, For K said:

To the best of my knowledge they aren't an insider so you're right. The people who don't claim to have the inside scoop always seem to come with receipts and information without being asked :oprah3:

yeah i'm just noticing that people who have legit info usually don't tease anything they just... tell us the info or say they can't share it for a specific & legit reason (such as ben throwing cease & desists)

i don't think @hotshot2am is an insider though i just think they're a user that is good at sniffing out info (which is also why they bring the goods every time :ma:)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 hours ago, Yameena Khatri said:

This record being the first without Rick's presence makes me sad. I always see him as a lucky charm that kept Lana's albums soulful. :crai:

Realizing rn that the most recently recorded Rick songs that have been released are Bartender and HIAB, from 2017/18. It’s possible they haven’t actually worked together in nearly 5 years :crai: 

whatarecoloris.jpg

If anyone missed, this is what we know about the tracklist so far:

Spoiler

1. The Grants

2. Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (4:45)

3. Sweet

4. A&W (7:00+) –(American Whore produced by Jack Antonoff)

5. [ft. Judah Smith] -(Pastor interlude)
6. Candy Necklace (5:14) –(Rockefellar snippet)

7. [Ft. Jon Batiste]

8. -

9. Fingertips (5:48) –(I couln’t hande this snippet)

10. [ft. SYML]

11. -

12. -

13. - 

14. - 

15. [ft. Tommy Genesis]

16. -

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Just now, Thoth said:

If anyone missed, this is what we know about the tracklist so far:

Hide contents

1. The Grants

2. Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (4:45)

3. Sweet

4. A&W (7:00+) –(American Whore with Jack Antonoff)

5. [ft. Judah Smith] -(Pastor interlude)
6. Candy Necklace (5:14) –(Rockefellar snippet)

7. [Ft. Jon Batiste]

8. -

9. Fingertips (5:48) –(I couln’t hande this snippet)

10. [ft. SYML]

11. -

12. -

13. - 

14. - 

15. [ft. Tommy Genesis]

16. -

i don't think A&W is confirmed to be the bleachers collab (it *could* be i just don't think it's been explicitly confirmed, but i don't think it is considering that BOZ talks about them as 2 separate tracks)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i don't think A&W is confirmed to be the bleachers collab (it *could* be i just don't think it's been explicitly confirmed, but i don't think it is considering that BOZ talks about them as 2 separate tracks)

Yes, it is not the Bleacher's collab. That's why I wrote it "with Jack Antoffoff".

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

And he loves AW but doesn't like the actual bleachers collab

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

it’s definitely not! American Whore is BOZ’s favorite song on the album and the Bleachers collab is one of his least favorites :rip: rip

edit sorry I just realized this was already said 😭

8 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

I was hoping for a barrie collab. After ufb i want them making music together.

I dont think they still keep a lot of touch. And imagine how BAD it would be for him. It’s sad how during his lives (which are really cute btw) on ig lana’s stans are always asking about her. Like girl, move on

(but i still love him and i’d die to see them doing something together again)

5 minutes ago, clementines said:

I wonder if American Whore's name is changed to A&W on everything (like streaming) or just on physicals?

Probably. It would be really confusing to have a different title on streaming/on cd.

wonder if american whore will be partly in reference to the tropico stripper scene which she posted after qftc where implied she got hate for this and got called a whore

also watching ms. 45 film and wondering if we'll get an angry revenge grindhouse vibe. i never really perceived the full on revenge stuff she said she wanted to give on blue banisters