Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, your dealer said:

did you know that did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd is the new single from did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd? 

I didn't know that there was a tunnel under Ocean Blvd, did I? but I did know that Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd was the lead single from Did you know that there's a tunnel Under Ocean Blvd?, didn't I? :oprah3::oprah3::oprah3:

12 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

Don't you think it's strange that they left the first 4 songs on the vinyl image when they could have easily hidden them with editing?

Very strange specially when they went out of their way to hide the tracklist on the vinyl back covers… they’re probably avoiding early leaks by not revealing the tracks names but why not hide those 4?

IMG-1607.jpg

12 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Very strange specially when they went out of their way to hide the tracklist on the vinyl back covers… they’re probably avoiding early leaks by not revealing the tracks names but why not hide those 4?

'cause they're part of the upcoming 4-song short movie :crai:

14 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Maybe they want to reveal them in parts? :popcorn:

i really hope we get another album trailer for this era :crying4: this album seems to be so special and i would love to get a further glimpse into the visual direction and atmosphere of it all 

so...

anything new today ladies?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

16 hours ago, blackestday89 said:

which lana songs do you listen to to get in the right mood for the new album?

Buddy’s Rendezvous. Some tracks of FJM’s latest since Drew helped with the production as well.:hair:

From a spiritual perspective, it's important to heed all of Lana's dreams related to the new album. share it here. because me and other people notice that a door has opened at the moment when it comes to supernatural things, prophetic dreams, for example

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

4 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

From a spiritual perspective, it's important to heed all of Lana's dreams related to the new album. share it here. because me and other people notice that a door has opened at the moment when it comes to supernatural things, prophetic dreams, for example

last night I dreamt that she released the album trailer. My God, we need that. :deadbanana:

What if "Never Too late To Stay In My Bed" is actually in the tracklist after all?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Ok I’m not a hater at ALL and really love what they’ve done together but sometimes Drew’s production is a bit too saturated and warm for my taste. Like the low mids feel particularly raised in every compositional element to the point where the end result can feel a bit bloated