Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

Spotify updates!

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

Day 1: 1,433,900

Day 2: 2,249,393

Day 3: 1,718,111

Day 4: 1,239,731

Day 5: 1,017,968

Day 6: 1,089,236

TOTAL: 8,748,339

ru-pauls-drag-race-drag-queen.gif

HER FASTEST SONG TO REACH 8M STREAM. IN ONLY 5 DAYS OH MY GOD 😭😭😭

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Btw idk if anyone pointed this out but on the 9th, her UK store sent an email about the vinyl being low in stock and in the previews, you can see the tracklist is indeed on the mock-ups (except for the store exclusive, which would match how the front cover is more lowkey also), but it’s way too pixelated to make out

I know someone who knows someone who works at a vinyl factory in San Diego and I am currently harassing them to ask about the track list😭 Trying to crack the code🤪 

I asked yesterday but they have NDAs so I’m harassing them again🥺

Just now, SolveEtCoagula said:

I think we should spam her telling her to make a video lip syncing to Ocean Blvd, something very dramatic where she is cosplaying Lana

YESSSSS, I need to see her with big Priscilla hair and a flannel

1 hour ago, GrenadineGrass said:

If you think about it, she says a lottt of things in the verses, its kinda wordy, but the difference that maybe we'll find from bb wordiness is that the instrumentals will guide it more. Like, even though the title track has a lot of informations, the  instrumentals are soo smooth and the sound embraces the listener to enjoy the movie (that is the story being told) , while bb instrumentals were more quiet or dry in order to the listener focus on what shes saying.

:oic3:

6 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I know someone who knows someone who works at a vinyl factory in San Diego and I am currently harassing them to ask about the track list😭 Trying to crack the code🤪 

I asked today but they have NDAs so I’m harassing them again🥺

The way this person will absolutely get fired if they comply like this is what sacrifice for the greater good looks like this is the holiday giving spirit in action we love to see it :oprah:

I want to wake up to the full tracklist

March 10th IS SO FAR AWAY :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Ok update, they said they will absolutely not ask their vinyl factory friend again because the already said no yesterday😭 Apparently it is like wrong to risk someone getting fired over a track list. The unparalleled attention I’d get from finding the track list would be so slay but that dream is dead💀

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Apparently it is like wrong to risk someone getting fired over a track list. 

they missed out on cassette girl fame they have the biggest loss :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, venicebitch said:

i heard from a friend (who knows a lot of shit) that the full tracklist is available somewhere on the web since last month, like some store or sth, i think we need to look harder!!!

well damn how good of a friend are they where's that tracklist at 

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

well damn how good of a friend are they where's that tracklist at 

they have already spilled too much, i need to pretend that idgaf so they show me more in the future unasked :candy: