Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

20 minutes ago, the ocean said:

this feels correct

very curious about the closer since that's the one track we don't have a large idea for

we know that it's explicit & written with mike hermosa and jack

I think track 13 could be Bleachers collab? I don't know if they write all "feat." but Candy Necklace didn't match the length without feat. part.

sasd.jpg

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Just now, Thoth said:

I think track 13 could be Bleachers collab? I don't know if they write all "feat." but Candy Necklace didn't match the length without feat. part.

sasd.jpg

it's definitely possible - i can also see track 11 or 12 being the FJM collab too

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, Thoth said:

sasd.jpg

that means track 11 would be the Father John Misty collab right?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

31 minutes ago, jaesana said:

As a mediocre coder who works on HTML/CSS/Javscript i just KNOW there's some sort of Shopify intern who's accidentally gonna let the tracklist slip in the code source on the LDR site. Speaking from experience.

@hotshot2am it looks like we need you again :true:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Lmao I can't , the way the Tracklist leaked in pixels,  this era is iconic af :ma:

Omg but damn , I'm amazed some of you can make things out, my blind ass could never:hide:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Jeanne Dielman said:

I thought that they'd place both sides of each vinyl next to each other given that there's a significant blank space that seemingly differentiates the top two tracklists from the bottom ones, no?

I tried to place Fingertips and Candy Necklace that way but it didn't match, unless Fingertips also includes feat.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

if there's anyone really interested/knowledgeable of python there seems to be some tools for deciphering pixelated text from .png files so maybe someone can take a picture of the tracklist and figure it out because i took 1 python class but i can't comprehend a single thing. i also don't know if these tools even apply to our situation bc of how poorly i understand how it works so there's also that 😭

So I took a look at the writings credits. Track 11 is written with RIOPY, no clue who that is

Track 12 got written with Mike & Benji, so if this is the GPSOTSOMFWHDSF song,  Benji could also be involved in production and he is a guitarist ,maybe Jack is involved too with production we don't know yet but both could add surfy guitars, acoustic guitars , a bit of e guitar,synths & that could go along with the sea theme that this song has according to BOZ. Mike plays guitar too I think, at least he played acoustic guitar in the title track 

I don't know if this speculation added sth though :hide:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, alexlanawhore said:

if there's anyone really interested/knowledgeable of python there seems to be some tools for deciphering pixelated text from .png files so maybe someone can take a picture of the tracklist and figure it out because i took 1 python class but i can't comprehend a single thing. i also don't know if these tools even apply to our situation bc of how poorly i understand how it works so there's also that 😭

trust me, the most advanced AI couldnt decipher that mess

image.png

Just now, the ocean said:

some french pianist person - either the FJM collab or a solo track

Thanks!!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg