Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

10 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

EC1542-DE-C4-B5-4088-882-B-FF860-F23-D52

Fake.

Let Me Go Dark, Displaced, I’ve Watched Myself Die a Million Times & Screaming in Neutral are all so good im sorry.. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I don’t think my brain has processed that I have to wait 87 full days until I hear all of TUOB:bebe:

it’ll be worth the wait but it can’t come soon enough:excited:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

here's a tutorial of how to do a good fake tracklist for ldr9 following the what boz has said about the record :

• a title longer than the title track related to the ocean
  • the lenght of most of the songs is 6+
  • there are two interludes
  • fingertips is track 9
  • candy necklace is the track 6
  • one of the interludes is judah smith and its track 5 (make sure to use a short length since its a interlude)
  • SYML is probably track 11 since RIOPY is a pianist credited in the track and SYML do piano songs.
  • jon batiste featuring is track 7 (if we assume that candy necklace is solo and he only contributes on the production on that one)
  • bleachers feautrings is either 8,13,14 or 16 which are the songs that jack is credited
  • and obviously, tommy is track 15 as we know.
  • the theme of the album is strongly related to the ocean
  • the total lenght is 80 minutes ( make sure to do the math!)
  •  that long track is GPSOTSOMFWHDSF (which is probably Track 11 or 12) and A&W is more than 7 minutes. [ @Thoth addition]

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

2 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

here's a tutorial of how to do a good fake tracklist for ldr9 following the what boz has said about the record :

• a title longer than the title track related to the ocean
  • the lenght of most of the songs is 6+
  • there are two interludes
  • fingertips is track 9
  • candy necklace is the track 6
  • one of the interludes is judah smith and its track 5 (make sure to use a short length since its a interlude)
  • SYML is probably track 11 since RIOPY is a pianist credited in the track and SYML do piano songs.
  • jon batiste featuring is track 7 (if we assume that candy necklace is solo and he only contributes on the production on that one)
  • bleachers feautrings is either 8,13,14 or 16 which are the songs that jack is credited
  • and obviously, tommy is track 15 as we know.
  • the theme of the album is strongly related to the ocean

Also the acronym of that long track is GPSOTSOMFWHDSF (which is probably Track 11 or 12) and A&W is more than 7 minutes.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

1 minute ago, GrenadineGrass said:

I just know Darla is somewhere taking notes under a new alias:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

7 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I just know Darla is somewhere taking notes under a new alias:true:

Who is Darla :trisha: I've heard of that name before, seems like a "this era" meme.

Also if anybody is on twitter or another pop forum, considering searching the words "lana tracklist" or "ldr9 tracklist" or one of the fake names like "killing lizzy" and see if this wiki editor got them from somewhere else :ma:

42 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

what makes me kinda curious its not just that tommy genesis is featuring but the producer benji its on 2 tracks, which is known for trap songs,  guess trip hop is back!

wait are we sure the benji on the album is known for trap songs, Benji Lysaught? looking at his genius credits, he’s worked with artists like HAIM, Father John Misty, Sharon Van Etten, Vampire Weekend, and Lana herself on California. i’m not seeing any trap songs in his discography though

he mostly is just credited as playing guitar on songs, i’m having difficulty finding tracks that he’s actually produced so it seems like production is somewhat new for him but him and Zach Dawes work together a lot

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

wait are we sure the benji on the album is known for trap songs, Benji Lysaught? looking at his genius credits, he’s worked with artists like HAIM, Father John Misty, Sharon Van Etten, Vampire Weekend, and Lana herself on California. i’m not seeing any trap songs in his disco though

i think the first time that i searched about benji the first result was JID producer, but this makes more sense lol 

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

wait are we sure the benji on the album is known for trap songs, Benji Lysaught? looking at his genius credits, he’s worked with artists like HAIM, Father John Misty, Sharon Van Etten, Vampire Weekend, and Lana herself on California. i’m not seeing any trap songs in his discography though

Anything involving Lana and the song California is a win for me, and he's on 2 songs!

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

3 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Who is Darla :trisha: I've heard of that name before, seems like a "this era" meme

My memory is fuzzy about Darla (were they even on LB?), but all I remember is a certain “In the cockpit” fake lyric for “Love song” on NFR:hillary:

Sylvia Plath 

10 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

he mostly is just credited as playing guitar on songs, i’m having difficulty finding tracks that he’s actually produced so it seems like production is somewhat new for him but him and Zach Dawes work together a lot

Also he was in this photo

Spoiler

E9sVu09VUAo26Px?format=jpg&name=small

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024