Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

For Free😍😍😍

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

If GPSOTSOMFWHDSF is track 11….:wowcry: on Lana’s albums where the standard edition is longer than eleven tracks, track 11 is usually a standout. Summertime Sadness, The Blackest Day, The Greatest, Wildflower Wildfire, to name a few.  

Reading comprehension 😍😍😍

Spoiler

I’m just playing around :tongue::kiss:

i’m probably the only person in here that this hasn’t crossed the mind of but i just realized track 6 and 7 could both be Jon collabs possibly. idk why but in my head i was thinking they wrote 2 songs together but Jon only recorded vocals on one, but watch this is gonna be Summer Bummer/Groupie Love again (which coincidentally are also tracks 6 and 7 of a 16 track album lol)

Just now, lilac heaven said:

i’m probably the only person in here that this hasn’t crossed the mind of but i just realized track 6 and 7 could both be Jon collabs possibly. idk why but in my head i was thinking they wrote 2 songs together but Jon only recorded vocals on one, but watch this is gonna be Summer Bummer/Groupie Love again (which coincidentally are also tracks 6 and 7 of a 16 track album lol)

i was lowkey hoping rockefeller (yes i'm gonna continue to call it that for now it sounds better) wasn't a feature but at least it's not bleachers so hello let's celebrate that

but honestly they're both probably features

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

19 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

Where did the pixelated image come from? :deadbanana:

apparently from a UK record store that emailed people about the new album, it looks like in the images they used the title tracks and credits pages aren't blanked out like on Lana's website. 

EDIT: HER UK ONLINE STORE

faSE.gif

Everything we've heard about this album are pointing towards the fact that the features are very minimal. With the information we have, the only tracks that still have the possibility for a large, featured presence of another vocalist are the Batiste tracks and the Bleachers collaboration.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, your dealer said:

apparently from a UK record store that emailed people about the new album, it looks like in the images they used the title tracks and credits pages aren't blanked out like on Lana's website. 

someone should email them and ask for the tracklist 

6 minutes ago, your dealer said:

but what is that record store? we might find something on their website.

5 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Has anyone posted this yet?

is-it-real-v0-hjn6h3sa5p5a1.jpg?auto=web

lmaooo but I really started to move- :toofloppy:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

23 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

If GPSOTSOMFWHDSF is track 11….:wowcry: on Lana’s albums where the standard edition is longer than eleven tracks, track 11 is usually a standout. Summertime Sadness, The Blackest Day, The Greatest, Wildflower Wildfire, to name a few.  

Wait you onto something :oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: