Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I really hope we do get some kind of music video/visual 

I would be surprised if they didn't have at least one big music video planned for this album, especially with how much effort they put into promo and the visuals. Even if it hasn't been filmed yet, there's always a chance they are filming it now/within the next few months lol my best bet would be that it would be released on March 10th with the album :true:

Also off topic but what is up with the ad I just got on this page lol:

Spoiler

20221214-021902.jpg

Etsy what exactly is magical and unique about some guy's mugshot :bebe:

And why would someone give that as a gift :bebe:

6 hours ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Even though Jon Batiste wrote two songs with Lana I hope he has vocals only in one song. :true:

his music sounds like shit i’m sorry, it’s giving meghan trainor :awkney: so i hope we don’t hear him on any of the two songs 

8 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

Let Me Go Dark, Displaced, I’ve Watched Myself Die a Million Times & Screaming in Neutral are all so good im sorry.. 

lol they didn’t place the tracks on the right order, didnt get the collabs we know with the right tracks and got their lengths wrong. 
and killing Lizzy?!? Come on. 

9 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

Let Me Go Dark, Displaced, I’ve Watched Myself Die a Million Times & Screaming in Neutral are all so good im sorry.. 

Let Me Go Dark and Screaming In Neutral are really good… although a hugely personal and intense Lana record ending with a track called “Un-Fucking-Real” would be amazing, not gonna lie.

However “Liz, I’m Calling From California” will always have a special place in my heart.

IMG-1607.jpg

I never manifested a cover but if she actually ends up have this in the final tracklist, i dont really mind this is so beautiful and i can imagine her voice singing this :cryney2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing