Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

is there any new hard tea? 

she's the Mother Whore in the Book of revelation

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I wonder where this website is that holds the tracklist. It's probably a really lowkey one, let's try the middle eastern websites didn't they leak the lust for life tracklist?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

anyone tried to look up UMG websites in Japan?

Lana's not famous Japan. Maybe things are less difficult there? :true:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

12 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Unfortunately, they lie to us; technology is not that advanced :crossed:

if we were in a CSI episode I'm sure we were gonna be debating the tracks' names and making fan single covers rn :crossed:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I wonder where this website is that holds the tracklist. It's probably a really lowkey one, let's try the middle eastern websites didn't they leak the lust for life tracklist?

Whatever website it is, it's not indexed on Google. I went through all results. Or it's an image.

lfl tracklist leaked through PPL repertoire. they stopped registering songs before their release after that.

no leaks for NFR & COCC iirc and we got BB through brute forcing shazam links (?), not sure if it was BB or COCC we got that way

image.png

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

lfl tracklist leaked through PPL repertoire. they stopped registering songs before their release after that.

no leaks for NFR & COCC iirc and we got BB through brute forcing shazam links (?), not sure if it was BB or COCC we got that way

COCC was the one with the shazam links. I think BBs tracklist was just listed in her store under one of the variants and someone found it messing with links (again :thumb2:). I think it was the same person that discovered the album cover this time too

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, your dealer said:

in order to find the tracklist we need to find where the images came from that her UK Online shop used to make the GIF that they sent out in those emails :true:

if they have these images I can only imagine that someone somewhere also has them.

but what is the e-mail address from which these e-mails were sent?