Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

17 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

:illumilana: GPSOTSOMFWHDSF :illumilana:

we should start betting on the title and whoever guesses most words, wins. 

Growing Past Sensitivity, Overcoming The Sense  Of Madness, Feeling Wrecking Heartache. Destiny Sucks. Fuck. 

did you know there's an ocean blvd over the tunnel? :candy:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Good Evening friends! Someone has probably already brought this up, but is it possible that her cover of John Denver's "Take Me Home - Country Roads" is on this album? Hear me out!

1. The snippet leaked around the same time that the title track & 'Fingertips' snippets leaked. The leaker said it was an outtake from the Standards & Classics album, but leaker also said the title track and fingertips were Blue Banisters outtakes, which BOZ confirmed false when he said this record has no outtakes. 

2. Remember that instagram story she posted when she was teasing the album in either August or September eluding to a country element on the record? It was a screenshot of her on facetime with Annie I think, captioned something like 'Hope you guys like country music"

Obviously based on the sound of the single, its not a country record, so maybe she just threw the cover to be funny, and to add a little country flare that we know she loves these days.

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

1 minute ago, drugmunny said:

Good Evening friends! Someone has probably already brought this up, but is it possible that her cover of John Denver's "Take Me Home - Country Roads" is on this album? Hear me out!

1. The snippet leaked around the same time that the title track & 'Fingertips' snippets leaked. The leaker said it was an outtake from the Standards & Classics album, but leaker also said the title track and fingertips were Blue Banisters outtakes, which BOZ confirmed false when he said this record has no outtakes. 

2. Remember that instagram story she posted when she was teasing the album in either August or September eluding to a country element on the record? It was a screenshot of her on facetime with Annie I think, captioned something like 'Hope you guys like country music"

Obviously based on the sound of the single, its not a country record, so maybe she just threw the cover to be funny, and to add a little country flare that we know she loves these days.

I think it’s unlikely as I’m sure BOZ or some else said ‘only original songs’  she might drop a covers album in the near future with Take me Home so fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance