Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

the single is doing so so so good on streaming platforms :beyonce:

if she plays the cards right, there better be a music video in the next 2 weeks cause the G.P is eating this shit up!!! I swear this is her best perform lead single since 'Love" - this might be her fastest song to reach the 10M milestone (after today probably)

And can someone go make a tiktok trend out of this song? I can see portions like "when's it gonna be my turn? don't forget me" & "open me up tell me you like it f me to death" should easily get viral

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

38 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

We had 3 snippets, we could have figured out the title of the Tunnel song, Fingertips and Candy Necklace since around November.

I still don’t think BOZ meant we could ‘Shazam’ it. I honestly think that’s pretty recent, but I could be wrong. He’s a mystery. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

23 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

did HMV reply to any of you

not me yet, but also i email them every single album cycle so they might've blocked my email :crying4:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Cackling at how a Lana Del Rey album pre-release is being purported as some super serious thing like a major corporate transaction or business deal that needs to have such strict guidelines for how to approach it :rip: the whole point is to let loose…it’s never that deep :typewriter:

3 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I can see American Whore being a satirical song similar to FMWUTT and BBS even though BOZ said those topics were on the long acronym one :um2: so maybe it's a song made just for fun and to experiment 

Are you implying that she’s a lesbian on this song??

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Cackling at how a Lana Del Rey album pre-release is being purported as some super serious thing like a major corporate transaction or business deal that needs to have such strict guidelines for how to approach it :rip: the whole point is to let loose…it’s never that deep :typewriter:

THIS A THOUSAND TIMES none of this is set in stone, just lighthearted speculation, and so what we find out the track names and runtimes, its not the actual artistic content and I guarantee that most of us have already preordered the vinyl or plan to stream the fuck outta it 

Listened to Honeymoon all day (no, I’m not doing alright but it’s manageable) and I really miss all the clarinets, harps, flutes and sax from this album. Hopefully she incorporates some of these instruments in the new album - which is why I’m dying to know the production credits like we did during the Chemtrails pre-release. I remember finding out Dance Till We Die had a brass band made me super excited for the song (and it didn’t disappoint).

IMG-1607.jpg

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Why would knowing the tracklist make the album more likely to leak? :thumb2:

Obviously because of quantum mechanics and string theory. It makes our universe closer to the universe that is where the album is leaked and tracklist is known; resulting in higher possibility of album leaking in our current universe.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

Listened to Honeymoon all day (no, I’m not doing alright but it’s manageable) and I really miss all the clarinets, harps, flutes and sax from this album. Hopefully she incorporates some of these instruments in the new album - which is why I’m dying to know the production credits like we did during the Chemtrails pre-release. I remember finding out Dance Till We Die had a brass band made me super excited for the song (and it didn’t disappoint).

i just can’t shake the feeling that if lana doesn’t explore more horns on this album, at some point in the future we are going to get an album that utilizes very heavy and dramatic brass sections in the same way her previous albums have utilized string sections. it just feels like such a natural artistic progression for her to make an album like that

6 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

They new song has a clarinet :dua:

Just now, heyguysss said:

these snippets sounds like her real recently recorded 

Not sure what to say apart from they are fake :agree:

well, we still have more than 3 months

maybe she can reveal a track every week to keep it hot. Because if we know everything when things are too far away, i'm afraid the next thing we'll make a wish for is the album to be leaked 3 months before the actual release date à la Future Nostalgia

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

12 minutes ago, V3rmillionV3rnz said:

THIS A THOUSAND TIMES none of this is set in stone, just lighthearted speculation, and so what we find out the track names and runtimes, its not the actual artistic content and I guarantee that most of us have already preordered the vinyl or plan to stream the fuck outta it 

Yeah! And people are just having fun lol, coming onto LanaBoards is a contrast for a lot of people from the seriousness of daily life. It’s fun to get excited about uncovering things about the album from publicly available but obscure sources like a little scavenger hunt :ahh:

25 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

We have horny king Drew on some songs, I'm sure we'll get some nice horns like in Arcadia :flutter:

I prefer the way Rick Nowels approaches orchestral production. There’s something about Drew’s work that doesn’t fully click with me.

IMG-1607.jpg

29 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Obviously because of quantum mechanics and string theory. It makes our universe closer to the universe that is where the album is leaked and tracklist is known; resulting in higher possibility of album leaking in our current universe.

so true! :true:

faSE.gif