Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

Good Evening friends! Someone has probably already brought this up, but is it possible that her cover of John Denver's "Take Me Home - Country Roads" is on this album? Hear me out!

1. The snippet leaked around the same time that the title track & 'Fingertips' snippets leaked. The leaker said it was an outtake from the Standards & Classics album, but leaker also said the title track and fingertips were Blue Banisters outtakes, which BOZ confirmed false when he said this record has no outtakes. 

2. Remember that instagram story she posted when she was teasing the album in either August or September eluding to a country element on the record? It was a screenshot of her on facetime with Annie I think, captioned something like 'Hope you guys like country music"

Obviously based on the sound of the single, its not a country record, so maybe she just threw the cover to be funny, and to add a little country flare that we know she loves these days.

If there was a cover, I think it would appear in the writing credits.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

2 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

Good Evening friends! Someone has probably already brought this up, but is it possible that her cover of John Denver's "Take Me Home - Country Roads" is on this album? Hear me out!

1. The snippet leaked around the same time that the title track & 'Fingertips' snippets leaked. The leaker said it was an outtake from the Standards & Classics album, but leaker also said the title track and fingertips were Blue Banisters outtakes, which BOZ confirmed false when he said this record has no outtakes. 

2. Remember that instagram story she posted when she was teasing the album in either August or September eluding to a country element on the record? It was a screenshot of her on facetime with Annie I think, captioned something like 'Hope you guys like country music"

Obviously based on the sound of the single, its not a country record, so maybe she just threw the cover to be funny, and to add a little country flare that we know she loves these days.

the theory is cool but there's no covers on the album we have the credits for each track

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

my ideal release schedule to tide us over until release without being oversaturated with content would be: 

mid jan -

tracklist reveal via an email from her store

lana posts an instagram reel of a homemade video for tunnel with the cats in it

late jan -

single 2 release

early feb -

instagram q&a (like the bb release one)

high budget music video for second single

mid feb -

another magazine interview to promote 

production credits leak

late feb -

lana posts a 10 second tease for her favourite song off the record

early march -

15 second snips of each song leak

album release day -

album (yay :hype:)

single on same day as album

music video for single

neow lana banana would do about 1% of this because our girl hates promo but it would be cute :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

31 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

Someone has probably already brought this up, but is it possible that her cover of John Denver's "Take Me Home - Country Roads" is on this album? Hear me out!

I scanned the snippet and it doesn't get detected, it's not on the album and it was never registered for any other project.

The snippets are going to be an entire mess because most of the songs are so long :eartha: some will spoil the best parts of the songs, some will capture the least eventful

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

30 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I think it’s unlikely as I’m sure BOZ or some else said ‘only original songs’  she might drop a covers album in the near future with Take me Home so fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

ah I didn't know he said that! kind of glad tbh. 16 new original songs is just amazing!

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

still wish this album just came out all at once 😭 especially after BOZ said it’s better experienced as one body of work. tbh i would’ve preferred her announce it in january without a single but with a snippet of a song or two in an album trailer, and then the whole album at once digitally in feb, and then physical release in march

Just now, lilac heaven said:

still wish this album just came out all at once 😭 especially after BOZ said it’s better experienced as one body of work. tbh i would’ve preferred her announce it in january without a single but with a snippet of a song or two in an album trailer, and the everything dropped at once digitally in feb, and then physical release in march

I agree

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, lilac heaven said:

still wish this album just came out all at once 😭 especially after BOZ said it’s better experienced as one body of work. tbh i would’ve preferred her announce it in january without a single but with a snippet of a song or two in an album trailer, and then the whole album at once digitally in feb, and then physical release in march

I agree but the fact that BOZ said Ocean Boulevard is not even the best song on the album (and by looks of it it’s not even the craziest, most experimental track either) makes me think it’s a good strategy to release a very “Lana” first single (almost as a return to roots kinda way) to lure in the audience. And then bam! Fiona Apple/Tori Amos/Kate Bush esque masterpiece that will revolutionize the game once again and further expand the gap between Lana and her lesser contemporaries (namely: Trailer Swift) who borrow so much from her but never quite match her genius.

It’s all going according to plan. Her mind! :brandy:

IMG-1607.jpg

7 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I agree but the fact that BOZ said Ocean Boulevard is not even the best song on the album (and by looks of it it’s not even the craziest, most experimental track either) makes me think it’s a good strategy to release a very “Lana” first single (almost as a return to roots kinda way) to lure in the audience. And then bam! Fiona Apple/Tori Amos/Kate Bush esque masterpiece that will revolutionize the game once again and further expand the gap between Lana and her lesser contemporaries (namely: Taylor Swift) who borrow so much from her but never quite match her genius.

It’s all going according to plan. Her mind! :brandy:

Yup, yup. yup

This is the album I expected Blue Banisters to be, and even got a little bit of with the three singles, but she didn't go as deep as I wanted her to with that record

i wouldn't mind another single, just a promo one though nothing full blown & maybe release a lowkey video for DYK... along with it in mid-january and have a fairly lowkey build up to the album and then release a higher budget video for another song on the day of or shortly after the album comes out

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

each day im more excited for Fingertips like… Im so curious on how she can develop an almost 6 minute song of her just shitting on her mother and ex bfs  talking

and also for giving me Margaret

4 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

I'm still amazed by this era's aesthetic :defeated: The waves, the orchids, the iconic hairstyle

Untitled-design.png 

One of her best album aesthetics yet

NEIL KRUG WE LOVE YOU

5 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

what do we think about a tour ? i was pretty confident that she wasn’t going to tour for a while, but now i’m not so sure with her newest album. don’t want to get my hopes up, but if she is going to tour i want to start saving for barricades LOL !!

I think she will probably do it around mid 2023 or  2024. Seeing her singing live is magical and I wish every fan could experience it. It’s been so long, maybe she misses it. I’m sure she makes good money with sales and streamings but concerts also bring a lot of money.

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1