Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

if such a gif exists, there must be a png or at least jpg image somewhere on the internet. But I can't find anything.

someone mentioned in this thread (i don't know where) that someone knew someone who said the tracklist is DEFINITELY online. i'm going to think about that fact every day.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

3 minutes ago, jaesana said:

someone mentioned in this thread (i don't know where) that someone knew someone who said the tracklist is DEFINITELY online. i'm going to think about that fact every day.

must be some UMG or Polydor related site, because I doubt the online stores have the track list.

18 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

They're so fucking annoying, holy hell

as a swiftie myself. I can confirm this is actually true

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

did you know that there's a tunnbel under ocean blvd and that we're getting it in 86 days? :justride:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

9 minutes ago, Junkie Noir said:

i swear for us to be waiting 3 months american whore better have some slutty oneliners 

it's either our new slutty whoring anthem or it's gonna be a sobbing ballad about how Lana was being the most hated #whore of America - that we're going to cry to it for the next 3 years :cryney2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

it's either our new slutty whoring anthem or it's gonna be a sobbing ballad about how Lana was being the most hated #whore of America :cryney2:

or both :dua:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Watch tasteless people call the album boring once it’s about because the songs are too long and basic bitches have an attention span of 3 minutes because of the steaming era

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

21 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

The way this person will absolutely get fired if they comply like this is what sacrifice for the greater good looks like this is the holiday giving spirit in action we love to see it :oprah:

yall are really sick omg :hair:

😋🫶🏼

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

cus she's mother

these bitches is her sons for sure :true: 

I can't wait to see the impact of this album on all of the girlies :clapback:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg