Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

I found all the ISRCs and barcodes (I don’t know how they work for digital media) from all the tracks in the album. Is that useful in any way? πŸ₯ΉΒ 

Β 

Unfortunately no, they don't allow looking up songs with the ISRC until it is marked as released, or shortly before release. The ACRID is required which we can only get from scanning a snippet.

6 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Β 

Unfortunately no, they don't allow looking up songs with the ISRC until it is marked as released, or shortly before release. The ACRID is required which we can only get from scanning a snippet.

Β 

you're such a baddieΒ 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

22 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm already seeing songs with 7 verses and still no bridgeΒ :icant:

The verses on the title track are my favorite part so I won't complain (yet)Β 

Β 

when all of the songs are just bridges and nothing more :gurl:Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

12 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Β 

How do you know so much? You’re my living legend

13 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Β 

lipster of the year material right here

Β 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

16 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Drop β€˜emΒ bestie we’ll take it from here. Let’s get to work girliesΒ :typewriter:

Spoiler

The Grants
ISRC: GBUM72206762
ID: 62f95b5f-7cec-4f96-86b5-ad1d46c5bc96

Β 

TunnelΒ 
ISRC: GBUM72206756
ID: bca2aff1-060d-453b-914d-d88fc91223f8

Β 

Sweet
ISRC: GBUM72206753
ID: 297e53c7-9219-4fdd-a945-831246293c81

Β 

A&WΒ 
ISRC: GBUM72206757
ID: 5d897846-dcaf-4440-96a9-b71e0b95e666

Β 

Track 5
ISRC: GBUM72206973
ID: d05d7e3e-00ed-4398-a36a-8e7712529f85

Β 

Candy NecklaceΒ 
ISRC: GBUM72206759
ID: e59e62cc-09ad-47dd-a3bc-eaa267198d17

Β 

Track 7Β 
ISRC: GBUM72206974
ID: 7abc417f-54e4-47f7-aef5-91eae5cfedaf

Β 

Track 8
ISRC: GBUM72206758
ID: 37091109-a08e-47fb-bf70-8c45f3b0a8c4

Β 

FingertipsΒ 
ISRC: GBUM72206772
ID: 6ab17254-86bc-4406-a7bd-3ed6236d793b

I share just half of the record + Fingertips in case this works to anyoneΒ :noparty:Β 

+ I forgot to add the barcodes and instead put the ID of each track (in case anyone wants the BC of each, IΒ can shareΒ them too)Β 

1 minute ago, marryingkind said:

How do you know so much? You’re my living legend

Β 

The website is a bit user unfriendly but otherwise it's just uploading snippet files and entering the different codes (ISRC / ACRID) and seeing what happens.

15 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Β 

when all of the songs are just bridges and nothing more :gurl:Β 

honestly i think we'll get weird stuff like this in some tracks, i just feel it. The way that BOZ said that she's more oriented to turn her music into poetry without worrying about music structures. just like ocean blvd didn't have a bridge, i think we're getting maybe more songs without definite structure, like venice bitch, or even some change of tempos like black bathing suit.

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:ο½₯゚✧:ο½₯゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*Β 

forever dreaming about a BTD MV serve of her sitting on a throne inside the jergins tunnel :trisha:Β 

obviously it'll only happen in an alternate reality

Β 

Jergins-History--970x768.jpg

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

So what now

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

6 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

honestly i think we'll get weird stuff like this in some tracks, i just feel it. The way that BOZ said that she's more oriented to turn her music into poetry without worrying about music structures. just like ocean blvd didn't have a bridge, i think we're getting maybe more songs without definite structure, like venice bitch, or even some change of tempos like black bathing suit.

Β 

yes, this. she's gonna blow our minds and redefine the culture :typewriter:

Β 

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

So what now

Β 

back to manifestations and delusions about album trailers, music videos and performancesΒ :quote:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

4 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

This is what I think also. Plus Zach is involved and he did give us the two songs with the most changes in pace of the album (TextBook and BBS)

i was almost surprised how the title track was not that wordy (but it makes sense that not all the tracks will have thatΒ :agree:)