Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

I dont think they still keep a lot of touch. And imagine how BAD it would be for him. It’s sad how during his lives (which are really cute btw) on ig lana’s stans are always asking about her. Like girl, move on

(but i still love him and i’d die to see them doing something together again)

Probably. It would be really confusing to have a different title on streaming/on cd.

yes, it will remain a dream. but these lana stans are disrespectful. you shouldn't go to the livestream then. no respect for his art. I like him and his music very much.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

7 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

I dont think they still keep a lot of touch.

i’m really curious how much they do talk these days, if at all. we know they were communicating last year, because Lana reached out to Barrie to ask if it was okay for her to re-record IYLDWM which they wrote together in 2013 and put it on Blue Banisters. in return, he asked to put Riverside on his album. It also might’ve been the other way around, Barrie might’ve reached out first—i can’t remember. but they must be on okay terms now!!

Just now, How2Disappear said:

wonder if american whore will be partly in reference to the tropico stripper scene which she posted after qftc where implied she got hate for this and got called a whore

also watching ms. 45 film and wondering if we'll get an angry revenge grindhouse vibe. i never really perceived the full on revenge stuff she said she wanted to give on blue banisters 

i think she was saving the revenge songs and lyrics for this album. BOZ said that the song with the longest title is explicitly about that, so..

5 minutes ago, tulsaglory said:

i think she was saving the revenge songs and lyrics for this album. BOZ said that the song with the longest title is explicitly about that, so..

About QFTC? (Sorry I didn’t know this info, can you update me?)

I want to give my respect to all of you. without this forum i would never have so much information about my favorite singer lana del rey. and i am full of happiness seeing you all so excited about her new music. and i am also very excited and can feel this magic surrounding this new album. thank you all for being here. <3 

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Hiii friends I just woke up a little bit ago and went to catch up on what I missed here (looks like my sleep = news curse has returned) and I saw there was some discussion about hopes for the final track. I don’t know why because we really don’t have any information about it, but I just have this feeling that the final track of this record is going to be absolutely stellar and really floor me. Hell, the title track has already done this. We know from both Lana and insiders that this record will be really wordy and conversational, so I feel like this record will contain some of her most personal and best writing to date. Lana has a knack for including her most raw, personal, and well-written songs as the close for her records such as Yayo for AKA, Hope for NFR, Get Free for LFL, and Sweet Carolina for BB. She even referenced Swan Song in the W Magazine interview, which is the final original song from Honeymoon, and also fits the raw & personal category along with the others. We also know that the record features automatic writing and longer songs, and I feel like this will be one of them as she gets out her final words of all that she wants to say to close this chapter of her life. Anyway, I just have that sense this track will be really special and I’m looking forward to hearing it x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

Hiii friends I just woke up a little bit ago and went to catch up on what I missed here (looks like my sleep = news curse has returned) and I saw there was some discussion about hopes for the final track. I don’t know why because we really don’t have any information about it, but I just have this feeling that the final track of this record is going to be absolutely stellar and really floor me. Hell, the title track has already done this. We know from both Lana and insiders that this record will be really wordy and conversational, so I feel like this record will contain some of her most personal and best writing to date. Lana has a knack for including her most raw, personal, and well-written songs as the close for her records such as Yayo for AKA, Hope for NFR, Get Free for LFL, and Sweet Carolina for BB. She even referenced Swan Song in the W Magazine interview, which is the final original song from Honeymoon, and also fits the raw & personal category along with the others. We also know that the record features automatic writing and longer songs, and I feel like this will be one of them as she gets out her final words of all that she wants to say to close this chapter of her life. Anyway, I just have that sense this track will be really special and I’m looking forward to hearing it x

i think she'll take us for a wild ride and end on something softer

Just now, kaliuchis said:

wait but why is Jon not credited as a collab on CN?

because i don't think that's the collab with him - there's 2 tracks with jon batiste credits and we know that he's not on CN so it must be the other track that he's featured on

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

because i don't think that's the collab with him - there's 2 tracks with jon batiste credits and we know that he's not on CN so it must be the other track that he's featured on

omg so we guessing if these are the standards for her, in CN he is probably just playing the piano and in the other he gives full vocals 

and also for giving me Margaret

6 hours ago, MrFameKills said:

Super excited for the 6+ career highlights we will receive

I love the random spills of info, but how will we sustain this for 88 days?

Will we pray for a crumb every day for 88 days and hope we don't spoil too many surprises

stan-twitter.gif

After the spillage has ceased someone will leak Crazy for You and Dark City :true:

whatarecoloris.jpg

2 minutes ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

After the spillage has ceased someone will leak Crazy for You and Dark City :true:

Maybe they’re on the album:flutter:

Spoiler

I know that they’re not but a gay can only dream

22 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

About QFTC? (Sorry I didn’t know this info, can you update me?)

no, not about qftc. i was referring to the part where u said "...wondering if we'll get an angry revenge grindhouse vibe. i never really perceived the full on revenge stuff she said she wanted to give on blue banisters"

3 hours ago, blackestday89 said:

i asked the universe which two albums are most similar to the new album.

the answer is

lfl
nfr

Ask the universe what track number is gonna hit my soul the most. (I'm being so serious) :ohno: I'm very open right now (energy wise) 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: