Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, blackestday89 said:

Universe said in February we get the tracklist. Im not happy about it.

universe says she'll loose her laptop before....

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Not to be stupid but like- is Universe an insider or are we back to witchy shit again  

witchy shit lol :eek3:

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

I don't know if anyone remembers when I told you her cover of Summertime glitched in my phone and the bar saying "now playing Summertime The Gershwin Version" and its single cover never went away no matter what I did... and I manifested the background singer to make a comeback and it happened :creepna:

Well it happened again but this time with "Born To The Night" by Miss Ava Max :thumb2: I don't know what to think about it (the song is amazing tho) so expect the unexpected 

:creepna2:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Coney Island King said:

If the album is out March 10, that means the scat posts will probably start around the the 3rd. 

I still cannot get over the fact that the scat literally came right before we got major album information. WHY 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Just now, fine china said:

I still cannot get over the fact that the scat literally came right before we got major album information. WHY 

It's even weirder considering it's not the first time it happens... we literally got one before she posted about the theft (and countless times in other pre releases) :thumb2:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Yameena Khatri said:

This record being the first without Rick's presence makes me sad. I always see him as a lucky charm that kept Lana's albums soulful. :crai:

he didn't work on AKA so im taking that as a sign that another eclectic, experimental, strange, poetic, softly glowing masterpiece is in sight giphy.gif:sluttybunny:

mUENGN9.png

22 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

It's even weirder considering it's not the first time it happens... we literally got one before she posted about the theft (and countless times in other pre releases) :thumb2:

i think its lana herself bc who else knew she would upload videos about the theft on that specific day :oprah3:

8 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

he didn't work on AKA so im taking that as a sign that another eclectic, experimental, strange, poetic, softly glowing masterpiece is in sight giphy.gif:sluttybunny:

When we don't get old lana back then we need Experimental lana back. (Trash magic,mermaid motel)

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

39 minutes ago, LieOlivier said:

yeah the new song was classic 2020 Lana, it couldve been on any of the recent albums.

I'm not even gonna say "imo" because it's easy to hear how Jack's production style is distinctly different from Tunnel and BB (the only album it's sonically similar to). I'm not trying to start anything I just keep seeing people lump the last 3 albums together and I want to give BB her credit