Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Mer said:

It's gonna be so awkward for me being in this thread with like the 2 other people who haven't heard it yet this time next week :runs:

I want to wait so bad omg but I can’t control myself I think I’m abt to listen bc I hate feeling out of the loop like this while also been such a huge fan 😭 I hate it here

Spoiler

Honestly, I’m getting tempted to listen but if there’s no Candy Necklace I might as well wait

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Just now, West Coast said:
  Hide contents

She really butchered everything good there is about Venice Bitch with those damn trap beats. The first part is such a slay, it actually merged into the Venice Bitch we know and love it might've been the best song on the record.

lies

Just now, The Siren said:

lies

Spoiler

I love the first part, but the second part is straight up weird.

1 minute ago, luminom said:

idk if i'm lost but 

Hide contents

did the album rlly leak in full except for candy necklace? why was that? 💀

Nobody has that song, it was a last minute addition to the album that certain user didn't get when hacking her email back in September :rip:

Ok I’m not gonna listen to the album again until it’s released 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

Spoiler

I have been following the conversations on this site for years but never felt the need to add anything but I just listened to the album and my jaw is on the floor. What a fucking masterpiece 🦋 All the songs are stunning (except for maybe the interludes, but they are interludes so whatever 😅) I fucking cried and danced my ass off. Kintsugi is a song I needed so bad right. It broke and fixed my heart at the same time.

I will go listen to the album until I pass out and print as many copies of the album cover photo as needed to cover my whole house inside out with this masterpiece 🙏

Just now, trailerparkdream said:

I want to wait so bad omg but I can’t control myself I think I’m abt to listen bc I hate feeling out of the loop like this while also been such a huge fan 😭 I hate it here

I don't wanna influence anyone (everyone is entitled to do what they want, and I have no moral objections to listening to leaks), but my biggest regret is having Chemtrails on repeat as soon as it leaked like 2 weeks before the official release. I already have the night of the 23rd all planned out so I'm going to wait :wave:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Ok from what I understand:

1) Everything beyond CN is included 

2) It’s HQ

3) The people love it 

Now the question is should my first listen take place while I’m plastered or do I wait for tomorrow? :uh: Leaning toward a psychedelic experience tonight after my Uber drops me off. I think my bussy is ready but lemme lube up beforehand just in case :hottie:

Spoiler

just finished listening to the songs. let the light in is gorgeous, peppers is so fun, the entire album is amazing. i absolutely love it and am so ready for the official release. lana’s gonna be getting 5 billion streams from me alone

I’m waiting until midnight. March 17th will mark a new era of my life. The final few days of winter, just one week until Pluto enters Aquarius. The perfect time for a Lana album and the beginning of my breakup closure. 

2 minutes ago, Peppers said:

Nobody has that song, it was a last minute addition to the album that certain user didn't get when hacking her email back in September :rip:

omg tea

Wy8jf2U.jpg

Just now, terrencelovesy0u said:

Ok I’m not gonna listen to the album again until it’s released 

same, theres another album that's getting released midnight (local time) for Friday and im gonna be spinning it like hell :defeated:

Lana's album can wait since it L-worded in complete :defeated: