Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

No one has been able to say the source so it might be an edit. Some random fan account posted it a couple hours ago on Instagram.

People are trying to tell me it’s real but I can’t believe it, her face literally never looked like that

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Probably the cover she actually wanted..Sgt Pepper vibes 

Quite more representative of the record than the actual covers as well 😅

People who have gone to the listening parties…

Spoiler

were you able to hear more instrumentation in candy necklace than the piano? Cause in the leak I could slightly hear the celesta and strings 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

Reveal hidden contents

were you able to hear more instrumentation in candy necklace than the piano? Cause in the leak I could slightly hear the celesta and strings 

Spoiler

You can hear strings on that snippet posted on twitter from one of the listening parties, I don't know about you but I couldn't hear any string on that leaked version 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

My ranking:

Let The Light In

Margaret

Candy Necklace

Taco Truck x VB

A&W

Fishtail

Peppers

The Grants

Paris, Texas

Jon Batiste interlude

Grandfather…

Did you know

Sweet

Fingertips

Kintsugi
Judah Smith interlude

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Hide contents

Good question :true:

I hope at least one of the festivals gets a broadcast so we can watch it without having to go through all the bottoms' screaming to her songs :crossed:

i like peppers, but do you all say it’s great only because you miss beats like that on Lana tracks? sure, the lyrics are great, and the instrumental is bumping, but the sample they use is so messy that it sounds disjointed from the actual track. it sounds like Lana listened to the song on her radio, recorded it on her iNotes, and sprinted to the studio. also, what does Angelina even have to do with peppers?! i feel like it might sound better on the actual release. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

10 minutes ago, HoneymoonSwan said:

i like peppers, but do you all say it’s great only because you miss beats like that on Lana tracks? sure, the lyrics are great, and the instrumental is bumping, but the sample they use is so messy that it sounds disjointed from the actual track. it sounds like Lana listened to the song on her radio, recorded it on her iNotes, and sprinted to the studio. also, what does Angelina even have to do with peppers?! i feel like it might sound better on the actual release. 

It’s unmastered apparently so might sound better on official release 

5 minutes ago, HoneymoonSwan said:

No, 

Spoiler

It’s definitely not just cause we miss the beats. The song is badass and fun as fuck. The Tommy sample elevates the song by 80% makes it sexy and a little bit ratchet which is a vibe. A lot of people are complaining it’s too messy and demo like but whats wrong w that? It’s obviously intentional and part of the vibe. If you don’t completely love it thats just your opinion but for me it’s now in my top Lana songs 🥰