Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Thank you sis, same to you :heart: I know we've lost so many users since our day (or within the last couple of months even lmao)

A loss for the culture. Maybe this album will compel them back to us.

Spoiler

Grandfather sounds like it belongs on Solar Powered Pussy Shot from Lorke :slayty:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

got an email this moning saying my vinyls been shipped - it's becoming real FOR REAL :judgingu3::beyonce:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

29 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

i hate how people are now using that quote to justify hating fingertips like "well even lana said it sucks!" which is clearly not what she meant but of course the fingertips haters don't care.

Spoiler

Fingertips and/or Kintsugi could have easily been split into multiple parts and replace the pointless interludes.

2 hours ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

This fanfiction. Honeymoon was her worst performing album by that point (and still is if you omit COCC and BB:eartha:). Lust For Life resurrected her commercially. The singles performed well. The album too. Not to mention a Grammy nomination. If you’re talking about debut numbers, yes it was lower (by a few thousands) but it ended selling much better than Honeymoon overall. Norman debuted even lower. It’s now one of her best selling albums.

Honeymoon was her worst selling album pre-NFR.

It’s not fan fiction- the album was heavily promoted on YouTube and had ads on tv- link these figures- I also stated at that point? 

The “touch me with your fingertips” line from VB has been on repeat in my mind all day long, and I only just now put two and two together that it’s because I keep seeing people talking about the song “Fingertips” here. :flop:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore