Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

20 minutes ago, Tamagotchi said:

I hope at least one of the festivals gets a broadcast so we can watch it without having to go through all the bottoms' screaming to her songs :crossed:

Also because I live in the middle of nowhere and that's my only chance of seeing Lana live :tommy:

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔢 𝔵 𝔘𝔩𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔵 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg

21 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Please when we will we get a 9+ review:paris:

well we got the gigwise 100 which is legendaric and basically trivializes all other reviews lol 

1 minute ago, canadianwhore said:

Also because I live in the middle of nowhere and that's my only chance of seeing Lana live :tommy:

same. it's not like she's coming to greece again anytime soon :ohno:

Though, I have to say, I’m not sure what I feel for Paris, Texas yet because I’ve streamed the piano melody that’s sampled in the song so much that I’m so much more used to it. I think I’ve played it at least like a year before we got the tracklist? Gotta grow used to hearing Lana on it now. :agree:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Though, I have to say, I’m not sure what I feel for Paris, Texas yet because I’ve streamed the piano melody that’s sampled in the song so much that I’m so much more used to it. I think I’ve played it at least like a year before we got the tracklist? Gotta grow used to hearing Lana on it now. :agree:

Same. 

Spoiler

I already knew I Wanted To Leave so it's so weird to me listening to it in the album with Lana's vocals...

the closer we get to the album release the more overwhelmed i'm feeling bc its a lot to take in all at once and in a way i feel like i know the album already bc i've read so many spoilers but at the same time i'm still so on the dark about it like i'm trying not to let myself have any preconceived expectations about anything. i also need to focus so hard on the lyrics and instrumentals to notice things everyone's mentioned but i also have to let my first listen be fun and relaxing. 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

2 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

the closer we get to the album release the more overwhelmed i'm feeling bc its a lot to take in all at once and in a way i feel like i know the album already bc i've read so many spoilers but at the same time i'm still so on the dark about it like i'm trying not to let myself have any preconceived expectations about anything. i also need to focus so hard on the lyrics and instrumentals to notice things everyone's mentioned but i also have to let my first listen be fun and relaxing. 

I read so many spoilers and yet the album was nothing like I imagined from reading them!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

oml u guys [REMOVED] still exists and is perfect for quality mp3's and shit <3

Mod note: User was warned for this post.

Oopsies, can I refer people to DM me about the bit you censored or is that also not allowed? <3

Edited by Tetrahedron

2 minutes ago, brooklyn Babyy said:

Some beautiful images and videos from the parties today on instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqGer96r8k9/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqGigl-tNpU/ 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqGicw9oVsn/ 

They look so bored listening to 

Spoiler

Kintsugi 

:eartha:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey