Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

Candy Necklace is so hauntingly beautiful. This song really ties this album together. The missing piece. 

The whole room looked spooked at the listening party during the fast paced classical piano bridge the people were shook!!! Ethereal, breathtaking, showstopping! :oprah: 

1 minute ago, EndlessSummer said:

Candy necklace next single? Its been added to new music friday playlist in AU/NZ

I'm kinda hopeful it will be the first single with a video for it :crai:

4 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I was listening to it on youtube earlier. I'm now listening to a FLAC leak idk where it came from but Grandfather still got the distortion on it (2:23 to be specific). The Grants has the crackling on Apple Music, mainly noticeable on the "high" part when she sings "Like rocky mountain high". The crackling on The Grants is def not as bad as on Grandfather and Fingertips tho. But none of this was present in the leaks.

I don't notice any large difference between the leak and the FLAC, will check on Apple Music later. Fingertips always had white noise in the background when she was singing even in the leaked version, especially towards the end. Or maybe I just don't know what you mean with crackling :bebe:

If you weren't mine (Get high), I'd be jealous of your love (Drop acid)
If you weren't mine (Never die), I'd be jealous of your love (Not tonight, bang, bang)

:grinds::grinds::grinds::grinds::grinds::grinds::grinds::grinds::grinds::grinds:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

Just now, hotshot2am said:

I don't notice any large difference between the leak and the FLAC, will check on Apple Music later. Fingertips always had white noise in the background when she was singing even in the leaked version, especially towards the end. Or maybe I just don't know what you mean with crackling :bebe:

like krrrkrrrrr chrrrrrrr krrrr

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I'm so sad about the mother censor, I really don't understand what she was thinking there. :rollin:

it is such a personal line what do you mean :trisha:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

just noticed this difference in kintsugi

Spoiler

in the leaked version at the end you can hear Jack saying "should we put the structure together?" and Lana replying, but in the streaming version the audio gets cut out before we can hear Lana replying so we only get to hear Jack

Just now, lanitataco said:

it is such a personal line what do you mean :trisha:

The whole song is extremely personal so I'm not sure why she changed her mind about this part, the censor takes away the impact it just sounds awkward, especially since we've heard it properly :toofunny: Maybe we'll get used to it lol

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

The whole song is extremely personal so I'm not sure why she changed her mind about this part, the censor takes away the impact it just sounds awkward, especially since we've heard it properly :toofunny: Maybe we'll get used to it lol

dont base your impressions off the leaked demos now that we have the album

58 minutes ago, bluebanist said:

On March 1st, the song was unfortunately leaked on Lanaboards. The song was hidden under a text to speech repeating “Rosemead Exclusive, Baby” - Genius 2023

Lanaboards is the DARK WEB of LDR's World !! :holla:

the censoring of her saying mother is so so so sad damn she really thought it was too personal and wanted to hide that :trisha:

10 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I'm so sad about the mother censor, I really don't understand what she was thinking there. :rollin:

what confuses me is how some of the critics used that line

Spoiler

"what kind of mother was she to say I'd end up in institutions?"

directly in their reviews.... but i mean, sure, i get you can pretty easily assume it's her mother considering she's been talking heavily about family already ++ the 'she' pronoun n everything that comes afterwards. but like DAMN you really do not hear it all so unless they had a lyrics sheet or the "demo"/leak version, they're kinda bold