Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

is that a real blurred screenshot?

Yes but someone wrote the song titles we have so far on it.  I can't remember who found it but I think it was found in her UK store somewhere if I remember correctly

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Why do some of you care about the charts so much? This is a genuine question lol. How does it impact you in anyway? :awkney:

imageproxy.jpg

I see someone on here said let's not have fun today & it's not our beloved Jared this time :sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

chemtrails did 77k (i think) but it also had like 12 varients 

plastic hearts did 60k with no vinyls

miley has 3 vinyl varients so far and lana has 5

we just need streams to outchart miley

and also in america doesnt summer start like june or something so not many ppl will get the vibe of mileys album 

You’re as good as your last album. Can we compare Blue Banisters numbers?

4 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Ocean Blvd bombed horribly. It shouldn’t be doing just 300K daily considering her monthly listeners. It’s performing similarly to LMLYLAW and BB and those were massive career lows. Don’t expect the album to do any better.

The growth in her stream is very disproportionate because it’s people checking out her back catalogue with zero streams going to new releases and that is just sad. “Yes To Heaven” is currently her best performing single post NFR.

729-B5-FFB-76-AC-4-D32-9145-8-E41284-F55

I agree that her older stuff does receive a lot of streams compared to COCC/BB era music but DYKTTATUOB is definitely doing better in comparison besides the COCC title track in which it's charting similarly but appears to be a bit more stable weeks after release ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, For K said:

729-B5-FFB-76-AC-4-D32-9145-8-E41284-F55

I agree that her older stuff does receive a lot of streams compared to COCC/BB era music but DYKTTATUOB is definitely doing better in comparison ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Yeah, keep comparing the song to some of the biggest flops of her career. That’s a good look. Remy ma achievement.

32 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Well we can’t forget that Lana is an artist (I.e. an investment) for a labor that wants to be profitable. We’re lucky she is with Polydor / Interscope that gives a lot of liberty to their artists and thank God she is doing extremely well without any promo or next to none. But a couple of « weak numbers », for a couple or releases or at the end of a contract, could put her in a « problematic » position to do whatever she wants. We’re not there, her discography is doing solid on many levels, but not all of her releases have been « huge successes ».

8 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Why do some of you care about the charts so much? This is a genuine question lol. How does it impact you in anyway? :awkney:

I don’t care personally at all and see more and more of her releases as « maybe could go number 1 ». I’ve also quoted my previous comment on the subject. 👆🏻

4 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I like discussing the charts honestly just because numbers are a tangible thing that isn't really opinionated at all. Everyone can have their own opinion of the production, Lana's voice, vibe, etc. but numbers are inarguable. I also just like seeing Lana getting streams because I know she is really passionate about what she creates and it's nice to know other people are appreciating it as well and it's appearing to a larger audience. 

Overall though her music is a story and limiting it to JUST chart comparisons would be highly unfair, but when just discussing the reach of her music it's nice to have stats. :true:

last.fm

1 minute ago, For K said:

I like discussing the charts honestly just because numbers are a tangible thing that isn't really opinionated at all. Everyone can have their own opinion of the production, Lana's voice, vibe, etc. but numbers are inarguable. I also just like seeing Lana getting streams because I know she is really passionate about what she creates and it's nice to know other people are appreciating it as well and it's appearing to a larger audience. 

Overall though her music is a story and limiting it to JUST chart comparisons would be highly unfair, but when just discussing the reach of her music it's nice to have stats. :true:

:gclap:

3 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Yeah, keep comparing the song to some of the biggest flops of her career. That’s a good look. Remy ma achievement.

I have been very kind to you considering what others have replied to you with. I'm not sure what you're looking for being mean to strangers on the internet but I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for. :kiss:

last.fm

8 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Ocean Blvd bombed horribly. It shouldn’t be doing just 300K daily considering her monthly listeners. It’s performing similarly to LMLYLAW and BB and those were massive career lows. Don’t expect the album to do any better.

The growth in her stream is very disproportionate because it’s people checking out her back catalogue with zero streams going to new releases and that is just sad. “Yes To Heaven” is currently her best performing single post NFR.

Which one, girly? Yes To Heaven got a release?

Is this satire or are you really this...?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

Which one, girly? Yes To Heaven got a release?

Is this satire or are you really this...?

Yes To Heaven all versions ep coming February 30th:true:

Nah for real it got not released but I think they meant it's one of her most listened songs compared to other songs released post NFR 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

7 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

lana doesn’t chart on the hot 100 cause she no longer sends stuff to radio. her last solo song that charted was doin’ time and it peaked at #55

She never sent anything to radio aside from SS remix. Doin Time was an organic hit that alt radio picked up. She charted regardless because of sales and streams.

Now she literally can not chart anymore. Ocean Blvd failed to even top her own Spotify page. That’s how bad things have gotten. It couldn’t even make the top 5 of her own page. That’s beyond embarrassing. Not charting on official charts is one thing but not even on your own Spotify page?:deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

She never sent anything to radio aside from SS remix. Doin Time was an organic hit that alt radio picked up. She charted regardless because of sales and streams.

Now she literally can not chart anymore. Ocean Blvd failed to even top her own Spotify page. That’s how bad things have gotten. It couldn’t even make the top 5 of her own page. That’s beyond embarrassing. 

No, what's embarrassing is a Xenoblade stan trying to tell other people about charts but can't tell what has or hasn't released, who also compares an album with a large release to a single with no promo :yawn:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

why do we care so much about whether or not she charts? i understand wanting her to be successful, but worrying so much about whether or not she's going to outshined by another artist is going to steal away your enjoyment of the album and its release, lana's music will stand the test of time and whoever's releasing right now likely will not, born to die is still charting on the billboard top 200 after 11 years, that shows that she's going to have a long-lasting impact and will be enjoyed by future generations, she'll be like nirvana, in a way, because she'll always be popular and culturally relevant, we should just enjoy the music and acknowledge the fact that regardless of how she charts, she's still wildly popular, even if she weren't popular, it doesn't make her music less quality, there's artists out there who make some of the greatest music you could imagine but they only have 1,000 monthly listeners on spotify

WGe8ynS.gif

If Lana wanted to chart, she would be making music like LFL/ BTD. I don't really think she cares about charting:eek:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・