Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

An artist can make good music that also appeal to a lot of people. Popular =/= bad. 

of course, but when they're pressured to do "appealing music for the masses", it's dishonest and worse then making an album that doesn't top the charts, but is desired by that artist. lana could absolutely make incredible pop music that resonated with the gp, but she wants to make incredible singer-songwriter music, whether its streaming numbers are high or not

okay no but the fact that that’s actually very likely to happen for real within the next few weeks though… Jack’s favorite songs he’s done with Lana in the past (The Greatest & COTCC title track) were singles so I kinda have a feeling A&W might be the next one :troll:

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Apple Music has 2022-12-02 as the internal release date for Ocean Blvd, so 5 days early. I wonder if the song got delayed at some point.

a friday too... she absolutely postponed it to be on sean's birthday 

sUcVobB.png

If you guys want real Apple Music tea, track 12 of tunnel doesn’t have a cover associated with it, all other 16 songs do though 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

If you guys want real Apple Music tea, track 12 of tunnel doesn’t have a cover associated with it, all other 16 songs do though 

wait what does that mean

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

what does this mean

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

could it mean it's the next single since singles have their own covers, like not the album's? :twirls:

isn't track 12 rumored to be the long acronym

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

On 1/5/2023 at 12:58 PM, flamingpie said:

could it mean it's the next single since singles have their own covers, like not the album's? :twirls:

Well not with Apple Music, once the preorder is up: the single cover is always the album cover 

1 hour ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Ocean Blvd bombed horribly. It shouldn’t be doing just 300K daily considering her monthly listeners. It’s performing similarly to LMLYLAW and BB and those were massive career lows. Don’t expect the album to do any better.

The growth in her stream is very disproportionate because it’s people checking out her back catalogue with zero streams going to new releases and that is just sad. “Yes To Heaven” is currently her best performing single post NFR.

Not you again with this streaming nonsense.  :omfg2:

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i hope miss A&W is the next one though

This is the track I’m most excited about and yet, do we really want one of the best ones released as a single, rather than have our minds blown when we listen to the album for the first time? :coffee: Sometimes I wonder how NFR would have been, on first listen, if she hadn’t released VB as a single (then again, thank God the longest track was there to help us cope through these hard and long months of silence)