Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

let’s get this album to #1 out of spite for the anime stan 

we're asking the audience to STREAM the album

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

This is the track I’m most excited about and yet, do we really want one of the best ones released as a single, rather than have our minds blown when we listen to the album for the first time? :coffee: Sometimes I wonder how NFR would have been, on first listen, if she hadn’t released VB as a single (then again, thank God the longest track was there to help us cope through these hard and long months of silence)

It's true but in some ways the best track coming first is a blessing cus we need the time to properly absorb it on it's own, especially if it's something so long and intricate. Like I spent that entire year getting a whole album's worth of amazement from Venice Bitch alone, so I'm glad we got it so early.

Just now, DCooper said:

It's true but in some ways the best track coming first is a blessing cus we need the time to properly absorb it on it's own, especially if it's something so long and intricate. Like I spent that entire year getting a whole album's worth of amazement from Venice Bitch alone, so I'm glad we got it so early.

Exactly :coffee:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

37 minutes ago, imapartygirl said:

It's thursday maybe she's dropping it tonight:brows:

omfh maybe that person right about Lana releasing tonight bc of some kind of special moon lol?

oh nvm fuck u for tricking me lol

2 hours ago, Super Movie said:

Personally, I have no issue with Miley and Lana releasing albums on the same day :whatever2: Also, kind of unrelated, but this is just making me think of the post with the cowboy boots that Miley commented on a while back

This is really Miss Miley’s revenge for Lana not giving her those fucking boots:cryney2:

Yesterday a fan commented that he hopes Lana's album flops so only the fan base can enjoy it, and it's not the first time I've seen someone go in that "only I like Lana" direction. I am not a chart stan, but I believe that Lana deserves all the recognition in the world, and I am happy, yes, with viral sped up (wathever) on social networks because it can promote her to new audiences and new generations. We know charts are never going to drive Lana's career, but like, is it so horrible to just talk about it? :smh:

Manifesting 7:46 to be the real length anyways :hottie::pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Omg this is worse than when i fell for that grandpa fishing title yesterday

Also how do we know the length of fingertips but not of other songs? Someone fill me in

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

2 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

Also how do we know the length of fingertips but not of other songs? Someone fill me in

BOZ spilled it if I remember correctly 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

BoZ (I think?) gave us the length of the songs we have the titles. 

Just now, Ocean Boulevard said:

BOZ spilled it if I remember correctly 

but i remember seing the code (from

idk where) with duration expressed in seconds so someone did the math and got 5:48? Did BOZ send the code or? How to we not have that code for other songs

Just now, hotshot2am said:

BoZ spilled the length of A&W, the length for Fingertips and Candy Necklace comes from a database.

Oh okay thank you !

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

There's a website where music is registered that lets you see some details about it if you upload the track or a snippet.

It shows the title, track placement (I think), full duration and the timestamp of the actual part you uploaded.

Since we got snippets from Fingertips and Candy Necklace (Rockefeller) we (more like @hotshot2am) got the info from that particular tracks 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

There's a website where music is registered that lets you see some details about it if you upload the track or a snippet.

can i get the link to that? for example the link that leads to candy necklace

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

but i remember seing the code (from

idk where) with duration expressed in seconds so someone did the math and got 5:48? Did BOZ send the code or? How to we not have that code for other songs

Hmm not sure about the codes 

I think BOZ said about Fingertips: 5:48 of tibetian throat singing. Stun:hottie:

Candy Necklace got found via AHA music I think & maybe there could come the codes from???

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Fingertips still has me so scared

the snippet that leaked with ocean boulevard in the summer was AWFUL but I also think that had to be a voice note demo since the ocean boulevard snippet was also different than the final. Then the tagged HQ snippet sounds so haunting and beautiful :bebe: I don’t know what to think of this song