Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, BoDaToe said:

I honestly think she chooses to release them with the vinyl. She’s talked about how she’s jealous of Able and Tyler because they can turn in their albums the night before it goes up and she’s has to give hers months in advance. Honestly if she wanted to do digital drops she would’ve started with COCC on Sep 5 and let the vinyl come in March. She calls them her “records” so I think the physical aspect is important to her.

I thought she said on the Blue Banisters live that she always wanted to just drop an album digitally, but they won't let her

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Btw, I'm really exited to hear Let the light in with FJM, I wonder if his jazz-y album inspired her or not, if it's something they began writing together as Lana stepped into the studio to sing her cover/version of Buddy's Rendezvous or not... The title is obviously giving me God Knows I Tried vibes, let's see if it's something similar or not!! :hype:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, syrup amour said:

Did y’all just see what I saw on instagram:oopna:

what'd u see

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

fear fun fear love fresh out of tacos forever :karaoke: 

And as the summer fades awayyyy

The Taco cart can't stayyyy :karaoke:

lana is a fast worker and by the time an album is released she has already moved on to the next album and isnt bothered with promotion. if she could do digital drops i am 100% certain she would promote them far more and act more excited about her releases because she's still in the zone of that album

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, Fingertips said:

I thought she said on the Blue Banisters live that she always wanted to just drop an album digitally, but they won't let her

Maybe she did but I don’t recall. I just remember her saying that we didn’t need to feel pressured to buy vinyl it’s just something extra. That’s the only indication that she doesn’t care about the vinyl I remember.

WAIT THE TRACKLIST WAS DUXKINF LEAKED

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Just now, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

She's doing witchcraft again as we speak

She copied Lana's single on ex boyfriend birthday and Lana's album release date, sis onto her real bad about to put black magic on the whole day of March 10th :eek3:

Spoiler

:bitchfight:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

THE TRACKLIST SERVES :trisha:

THE TIDDIE COVER :lange:

OMG IS DHE SAMPLING VENICE BITCH:oprah2:

A WIN 

Well almost...why the fucking delay,  if it's coming March 24th I won't be able to listen till April & I gonna miss the hype & collapse on here:rip: 

Unless the album tunnels its way earlier to us but ofc we not manifesting that :ma:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Oh no the the delay