Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Also: is anyone else confused about it was originally being called her 10thĀ album, but now nowĀ everythingā€™s saying itā€™s her 9th?

cuz people like to consider paradise her 2nd album, but in the eyes of music its an ep

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Just now, Coney Island King said:

Watch American Whore be a boring ballad.Ā 

BOZ described it as ā€œwildā€ and her most unprecedented sound yet. Idk what to expect im so scaredšŸ˜­

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | GfycatĀ 

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

It might be written like that on the vinyl for sale reasons.Ā 

idk this is the same woman with a whole album titled ā€œNorman FUCKING Rockwellā€ and a songĀ calledĀ Fucked My Way Up To The Top, the word whore is not gonna affect her sales at allĀ 

weā€™re gonna party like itā€™s 1949

ā €ā € ā €ā € ā €ā € ā €ā € Ā ā €Ā Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  ā € Ā  Ā  :ĀØ Ā·.Ā· ĀØ:

ā €ā € ā €ā € ā €ā € ā €ā € Ā  ā € Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā `Ā· . ź”«

1 minute ago, Coney Island King said:

Watch American Whore be an excellent ballad.Ā 

:true:

even if it's just let me love you like a woman's ugly cousin i will force myself to like it because that title is just too good

Ā 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, cherrytropico said:

idk this is the same woman with a whole album titled ā€œNorman FUCKING Rockwellā€ and songĀ callesĀ Fucked My Way Up To The Top, the word whore is not gonna affect her sales at allĀ 

I just mean the vinyl canā€™t be in stores with a swear on it. Iā€™m pretty sure FMWUTT was censored was it not? Idk but Norman fucking Rockwell was shortened to NFRĀ 

7 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

What would you gurlies say the colors of the album are? She's so colorful this time around... Pink, red, green, white, black. And a little pastel yellow? What a vibe.

I think they reall are black and white - just like she hinted in the W magazine interview. That's whey she can use so man different colours as an accent color

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Just now, Offtotheraces01 said:

About a&w, it could be American whore, but thereā€™s also restaurant chain named after the brand. We had a few in upstate New York

BOZ confirmed itā€™s American whoreĀ 

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

idk this is the same woman with a whole album titled ā€œNorman FUCKING Rockwellā€ and a songĀ calledĀ Fucked My Way Up To The Top, the word whore is not gonna affect her sales at allĀ 

well some pressings DID have "NFR!" instead of "Norman Fucking Rockwell" :bebe: and fucked my way was also censored on some pressings it's actually a possibility

Just now, the ocean said:

well some pressings DID have "NFR!" instead of "Norman Fucking Rockwell" :bebe: and fucked by way was also censored on some pressings it's actually a possibility

but then why canā€™t they just censor American Whore too? they put ******Ā My Way Up To The Top so they can also put American *****

weā€™re gonna party like itā€™s 1949

ā €ā € ā €ā € ā €ā € ā €ā € Ā ā €Ā Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  ā € Ā  Ā  :ĀØ Ā·.Ā· ĀØ:

ā €ā € ā €ā € ā €ā € ā €ā € Ā  ā € Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā `Ā· . ź”«

but then why canā€™t they just censor American Whore too? they put ******Ā My Way Up To The Top so they can also put American *****

maybe because it looks like "American" from paradise? or maybe there's some artistic reason for censoring it like that

Spoiler

or it's just the title of the song but that's actually NOT true and it's all just a negative delusion we're collectively experiencing :true:

ya they could.. but they could also initial it. itā€™s only a screenshot from an online store. this could be their way of censoring it. itā€™s just a theory!!