Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Did not expect to ever see such a cohesive package from Lana :deadbanana: Thank you Neil for your service. Seriously awesome work :gclap:What a great title too. This feels like a renaissance after the last two albums, there's already so much more thought evidently behind it all.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

we haven’t seen full blown horny lana in a hot minute !!!!! i’m so damn excited & interested how she touched on her feeling &  being “naturally embodied” by the photos for this era - sexy , showing the ‘tatas’& being a sexy empress wh*re like she always has been.  

it also makes me happy to see jack antonoff posting her on his instagram with a friendship of support. a honest intention. (the same of which the indie girlies who unfollowed lana in 2020 follow his acct -marina,lucydacus,julia jacklin & knowing they most likely will see her stunning beautiful album cover & will be curious to listen…. )

💪🌹🖕💪🔥 

14 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Between “fuck me to death”, having a track called American Whore, having Tommy Genesis on the album and all the erotic/sensual artwork and vinyl drawings, this feels like a particularly sexually charged era for her in a way she hasn’t been in very very long. Wonder if that ties together with the overarching themes of the album (knowing her it very much will).

When there’s a CupcakKe feature on LDRX

whatarecoloris.jpg

Haven’t written anything here in awhile

But this new song, the album aesthetics, the clearly planned rollout - it’s all coming together and it has me NFR level excited about this record

She keeps winning:thankyou:

12 minutes ago, For K said:

I’m very curious to see the streaming charts from day one of the single tomorrow. :pray2:

is not gonna do well since it has just 12 hours of tracking

however I’m hopeful about day 2! dont forget christm*s songs are flooding the chart aswell

and also for giving me Margaret

Also i’m a bit late to the party but american whore as a title left me speechless .. :air:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Just now, Deadly Nightshade said:

Also i’m a bit late to the party but american whore as a title left me speechless .. :air:

we're all shook to the core :wowcry:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg