Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Remember when wen some of you were having meltdowns about the cover before we got to see it (them actually) and they all turned out to be some of her best ever? chile

Β 

the font not the coverΒ :tommy:

but yes I'm glad they punched me in the face with these bombastic covers and said "TOLD YOU WE WERE GONNA SERVE YOU STUPID SLUT"

I'm SO happy I was wrongΒ :trisha:Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

where did American Whore come from?

Β 

jack antonoff!

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

TODAY FEELS SO SURREALΒ 

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE GETTING SERVED SO HARD TODAY,Β  IT'S LIKE A DREAMΒ :oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

Just now, Ocean Boulevard said:

TODAY FEELS SO SURREALΒ 

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE GETTING SERVED SO HARD TODAY,Β  IT'S LIKE A DREAMΒ :oprah2:

Β 

IT IS OMG it's been hours already and I still can't believe at the amount of winning that was today :oprah2:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

3 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Remember when wen some of you were having meltdowns about the cover before we got to see it (them actually) and they all turned out to be some of her best ever? chile

Have to admit that the standard cover is .... ok. But not nearly as great as all of the alternatives.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

41 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

y'all march 10 is actually so soon, 3 months will FLY by

Β 

This is how I feel. Like, my birthday was just about 2 months ago now, but it literally feels like it could've been last week. Hell, I can hardly believe there's only a few weeks left of the year as January doesn't even feel like all that long ago! The album will be here before we know it x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

6 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

i love the cover don't get me wrong... but the "Blvd" is still kinda bothering me i might change it :bebe:

Β 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Omg I haven't been here in long time but had toΒ step in, I have a very good feeling about this album, haven't felt this excitedΒ since NFR! the album photoshoot is one of her best if not her best, theΒ song is very pretty and all the descriptions about the albumΒ sound very promising.

10 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Β :bebe:

Lanarat.png

AMERICAN WHORE OMGG i fear we're getting an ultraviolence bop

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

What would you gurlies say the colors of the album are? She's so colorful this time around... Pink, red, green, white, black. And a little pastel yellow? What a vibe.