Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

On 12/7/2022 at 7:03 PM, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

BREAKING: Kelly Mantle has arrived at the tunnel under Ocean Blvd!

10-E2242-B-5-AA1-4570-B10-E-F83429-F145-

OMG HII KELLY MANTLE IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN CAN I PLEASE HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH PLEASE SIGN MY LEFT PALM 

Just now, Vertimus said:

I would like to see LanaPersonally, I would like to see Lana do some thing really politically incorrect again, like the original version of ‘Live or Die.’ Some thing with teeth. 

maybe the fuck me to death lyric its the start 

On 12/7/2022 at 7:03 PM, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

BREAKING: Kelly Mantle has arrived at the tunnel under Ocean Blvd!

10-E2242-B-5-AA1-4570-B10-E-F83429-F145-

idk if it's because I'm high but I'm dying rn :eartha: KELLY MANTLE OMG :air: KELLY MANTLE

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

listening to tommy genesis for the first time right now and 30 seconds in I can easily see her flowing really well with lana I'm so excited fuck :wowcry: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, brandon said:

now how could we forget THEEE kelly mantle?!f40cd5a2aade70aadf3025fa52ae424866ef82a7

no for real her face is somewhat burned into my brain f40cd5a2aade70aadf3025fa52ae424866ef82a7

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I was so fuckin busy today I lost mama's annoucement, just saw the covers and heard the song.

Did she said something about the album, other songs, music video etc?

What did I lost all day? And what is this American Whore thing you guys talkin bout? Is it a new song?

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Just now, Dreamboy said:

I was so fuckin busy today I lost mama's annoucement, just saw the covers and heard the song.

Did she said something about the album, other songs, music video etc?

What did I lost all day? And what is this American Whore thing you guys talkin bout? Is it a new song?

I’ve been super busy but American Whore was revealed through Jack, who said it was his favourite he did with Lana ever. BoZ also said it was very wild and incredible.

we got three other song titles by zooming the vinyls : The Grants, Sweet and A&W (is it American whore or something else?!?)

So, how many more singles do we think we’ll have? Any other song titles revealed other than American Whore and the titles we zoomed from the vinyls?

i kinda dig the fact that we don’t have all the titles yet 

and how do we feel about those collabs?! :oprah2:

8 minutes ago, the ocean said:

fixed the album title on the cover :ma:

bULbgWf.jpg

i'm too lazy to do the other covers right now but that's my personal favorite anyway :ma:

wayment why do i think it looks better as Blvd in the context of the cover :xgiggle: and thats coming from a #teamBoulevard stan 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23