Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, lilac heaven said:

not specifically, but we know it’s something from Tommy’s album World Vision if you didn’t know that already

Yeah, I remember someone said she was sampling a song called Shepard and the song was going to be called She Thinks She Black Sheep But She Whitey💀

Just now, DCooper said:

I feel we're gonna have a lot of jump scares like that in the next two months :lange:

we better not

it'll end up in a WP for trolling :true:

"Don’t forget me"

I still wonder what ben meant whe he said he wasn't sure if they'd be able to pull it off .. pull what off? i need answers

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

i'm only moving when 

Reveal hidden contents

i

Reveal hidden contents

start

Reveal hidden contents

seeing

Reveal hidden contents

spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

tags

Reveal hidden contents

everywhere

teehee monkeymakeup.gif

unfortunately that's not going to be an indication to move, because everyone is going to forget to use spoilers :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, paris texas said:

why do i feel like a certain subset of lipsters on this forum are gonna take that as a challenge rather than as a warning :xgiggle:

There will be warning points and mod queues so it'd actually calm the thread down a little :blush3:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

why do i feel like a certain subset of lipsters on this forum are gonna take that as a challenge rather than as a warning :xgiggle:

bans bans bans

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

There will be warning points and mod queues so it'd actually calm the thread down a little :blush3:

:true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Yep, just handed a WP/MQ out bc I'm not tolerating that.

Please don't troll about leaks, all it does is get members all riled up and create a flood of pages of people freaking out over nothing that staff has to move later. Annoying :crossed:

& even if it does leak, it's even more of a mess for us :crossed: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS