Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Has anyone who ordered from the Canada store received a lighter delay email? I ordered a second one after the UK lighters got pushed back and haven't received any email updates saying there's a delay. It's *allegedly* going to be shipped on April 14 but now I'm not so sure. 

hyz6.gif

3 hours ago, Del Norte County said:

Got my jacket and my lighter delayed until May. Great. I should have gotten it in the pop-up, but the line was so big and annoying.

My jacket and lighter got delayed too :xcry: these merch ppl at universal should all be fired

i think shop.lanadelrey saw my messages begging for my lighter on here before the date it was supposed to ship and said "bitch we're gonna make you wait even longer annoying bitch"

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

31 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

The love single and rosary necklace coming back  (delulu train)EDF4-BBDF-48-B7-4-DDC-98-B8-B10-C8-F976-

Probably a couple of the love vinyls surely, what else is highly sought after? I know it ain’t the T-shirts.. and the jacket and necklaces are sold through the webstore! 

I’d die, just know fine well it would sell out in a millisecond 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

15 hours ago, Mer said:

Her Canadian store's shipping is sooooooo slow + we never got the boxset or the Candy Necklace necklace. 

they still haven't shipped my cassette.... like what's taking them so long.... i'm about to try cancelling it and order it from the US store but I bet the moment I do they'll ship it just to annoy me

21 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

they still haven't shipped my cassette.... like what's taking them so long.... i'm about to try cancelling it and order it from the US store but I bet the moment I do they'll ship it just to annoy me

The white vinyl that was part of my giveaway "shipped" on the 23rd, but there have been 0 updates from the courier "APC". My alternate CD cover that I ordered last Friday hasn't even shipped. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Probably a couple of the love vinyls surely, what else is highly sought after? I know it ain’t the T-shirts.. and the jacket and necklaces are sold through the webstore! 

I’d die, just know fine well it would sell out in a millisecond 

I think the ones on the pop up were dead stock (cause of the sticker) but with all the popularity it gained it might get repressed? The coke necklace obvi, maybe the lyric books since they were on the picture on the bookstore at the village, and hoping for the BTD flasks:defeated:

original.gif

19 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

I think the ones on the pop up were dead stock (cause of the sticker) but with all the popularity it gained it might get repressed? The coke necklace obvi, maybe the lyric books since they were on the picture on the bookstore at the village, and hoping for the BTD flasks:defeated:

Having in mind how much they care to rerelease highly wanted iconic items, I also have hopes for a new heart shaped vinyl, whatever they might put on it. And for the coke necklace anyway, as she kind of confirmed it with her insta comment. Regarding merch I have more trust in her plans than regarding releases and other creative projects 😅 

It was expensive watch it 

2 hours ago, venicebitx said:

The love single and rosary necklace coming back  (delulu train)EDF4-BBDF-48-B7-4-DDC-98-B8-B10-C8-F976-

Is there any way you could share the link for the exclusive SMS updates? :kiss: I want to be on it when it does drop.

Also, doesn’t LDR Village usually drop merch on Fridays? Someone correct me if I’m wrong. 

hyz6.gif