Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

I originally ordered the 14-16" but then I measured a short collarbone-length necklace that I have, and that is exactly 16" for me. I know that's the shortest I'll want to wear it, and don't want it as tight as a choker, so I canceled the 14-16" and reordered the 16-18" instead. 

It definitely depends on your neck size though since the online charts usually just show people with very small necks. 

What do you guys with all your vinyl variants? Like do they all sit together on the shelf? Do you display them in some sort of grid? I always just get the standards but I'm obsessed with all the variants this time, much to contemplate :um2:

14 minutes ago, DCooper said:

What do you guys with all your vinyl variants? Like do they all sit together on the shelf? Do you display them in some sort of grid? I always just get the standards but I'm obsessed with all the variants this time, much to contemplate :um2:

I preordered, but sometimes when there are variants, it's best to wait and read online which vinyl had the best pressing. Apparently the moonstone Midnights vinyl is pressed in Czech Republic and has a lot of surface noise, but the "Made In France" Jade Green vinyl is better quality. I mean it's a bit frivolous and probably blind tests wouldn't be able to tell the difference (espc with most cartridges), but if you're kinda OCD it can help to wait! 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

9 minutes ago, Mer said:

I preordered, but sometimes when there are variants, it's best to wait and read online which vinyl had the best pressing. Apparently the moonstone Midnights vinyl is pressed in Czech Republic and has a lot of surface noise, but the "Made In France" Jade Green vinyl is better quality. I mean it's a bit frivolous and probably blind tests wouldn't be able to tell the difference (espc with most cartridges), but if you're kinda OCD it can help to wait! 

Okay interesting thanks for the insight!

7 minutes ago, Mer said:

I’m a crazy person and have all the Midnights variants, I thought the first run was all Czech Republic, and for being made there, all of mine sound pretty good. Some second run made in Canada are at B&N now apparently.

The consensus on Discogs was that the Target red COCC sounded the best, but mine is far worse than the blue version. :rip:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

8 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I’m a crazy person and have all the Midnights variants, I thought the first run was all Czech Republic, and for being made there, all of mine sound pretty good. Some second run made in Canada are at B&N now apparently.

Hmm I bought both the moonstone and the jade green 2 weeks after the release and the former had a CR sticker and the latter had France. Red TV (45rpm black vinyl) also had a "Made In France" sticker! 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

14 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

how is it possible that nothing has sold out yet 

it has but its being consistently restocked

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

23 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

They fixed the negative inventory, 780 lighters remaining, around 200 for each necklace size and around 100 for each jacket size.

Oh good, thank you for letting us know!

17 hours ago, beigehydrangea said:

Nothing is sold out yet? Isn't it strange? I am tempted to cancel my uk order to re order my items with the promo code but scared for it to be canceled 

Link?

10 hours ago, emliqua said:

Lucky! I remember those Chemtrails lithographs that were exclusive to the UK😭 I was so heartbroken to not be able to get them

Link?

14 hours ago, DCooper said:

mine just sit together on the shelf, and when i want to listen to COCC (only album i have multiple variants of) i reach for whichever one i'm vibing that day aesthetically

aOaIzH2.gif

20 hours ago, DCooper said:

i have mine framed! i have both target editions of BB and chemtrails framed on my wall, and i bought three vinyl variants of ocean blvd so i’m going to frame them as well

On 2/23/2023 at 2:12 PM, DCooper said:

My Lana collection is almost 100% complete. Missing only 2 vinyls (with the exception of ...Ocean Blvd releases). All of my vinyl are stored in locking, light-proof boxes. Away from sunlight, dust and heat exposure. All of them are also sleeved in archival, museum quality, crystal clear 4mm thick oriented polypropylene sleeves for maximum protection.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

8 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

My Lana collection is almost 100% complete. Missing only 2 vinyls (with the exception of ...Ocean Blvd releases). All of my vinyl are stored in locking, light-proof boxes. Away from sunlight, dust and heat exposure. All of them are also sleeved in archival, museum quality, crystal clear 4mm thick oriented polypropylene sleeves for maximum protection.

:wowcry: