Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

55 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

do we know when like this is coming IMG_0944.png?width=822&height=852

This gives me hope there is another drop coming before the album release. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have a vinyl boxset included with the next merch drop

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

I wish the black t shirt had the same print as the hoodie with the text on the front and photo on the back its a lot more discreet and cute imo :nails: and the way the white t shirt has printing on both sides but the black one doesn't... ill be reserving my coin thank you very much 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 minute ago, chemtrailsovertrailerpark said:

Yeah there's no way this is all of the merch. The last two albums had an insane amount of merch. I mean, most of it wasn't very good, but still. I think staggering the merch releases brings in more sales than if they did it all at once.  

yup, for sure there will at the very least be another drop on album release day

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, lindsahye said:

do we know when like this is coming IMG_0944.png?width=822&height=852

Well, not to discourage anyone, but this may be another instance of where an item is found in the code but never released like I described the other day. Though, this one was sent out in that email from Platenzaak, so maybe it will come at a later time x

On 2/20/2023 at 2:47 PM, Elle said:

Something interesting to note that I’ve been thinking about recently is before Blue Banisters was released, someone found a Violets for Roses shirt coded into her shoplanadelrey store, but it was never released there or anywhere else. That’s how we discovered the first bit of lyrics for the song. All Blue Banisters merch with different designs was later released through LDR Village on the day before the record’s release and none through her store except for media items. Though, I do believe this merch will drop eventually especially since she’s been wearing it & there was that email accidentally sent out from Platenzaak x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

actually the boxset set popped up on my google main page and when i click it it shows the product for a second and then redirects me to the main page... weird

Here's a link https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-black-hoodie-box-set

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

I still find the boxset bundles to be very underwhelming, like you're basically getting a CD and a t-shirt/hoodie in a box--that is it. The days of actual vinyl boxsets are long gone huh.

Just now, chemtrailsovertrailerpark said:

The drawings? They remind me of Grand Theft Auto Vice City. If that makes sense. 

Yes i do not like the drawings:bebe:they look bad like someone took two seconds to trace the photo

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

you know i'm very disappointed in the "boxset" this era looks like a paid pr box but I'll remain composed and hold hands with my sisters.. that this is just a front for the actual boxset dropping on the 24th of March! with 20 HD full color and B&W lithographs, a hard cover booklet, cd in the back, and a candy necklace keychain, all housed in a small box with the album cover wrapping the front and the ocean wave print lining the inside!

GlSspKN.jpg

not delusional at all, its gonna happen!! Can't wait for the boxset to be in my hands on release day..

LsaR6Kk.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Guys I bought jacket(S) and I’m worriend that it will be too small. I’m slim and I’m 180cm tall. It would be okay? I’m so concerned about sleeves..:crai:lana-del-rey-gods-and-monsters.gif

3 minutes ago, xjacoobeqx said:

Guys I bought jacket(S) and I’m worriend that it will be too small. I’m slim and I’m 180cm tall. It would be okay? I’m so concerned about sleeves..:crai:lana-del-rey-gods-and-monsters.gif

I would've went for medium but it might be okay! 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

13 minutes ago, boom like that said:

you know i'm very disappointed in the "boxset" this era looks like a paid pr box but I'll remain composed and hold hands with my sisters.. that this is just a front for the actual boxset dropping on the 24th of March! with 20 HD full color and B&W lithographs, a hard cover booklet, cd in the back, and a candy necklace keychain, all housed in a small box with the album cover wrapping the front and the ocean wave print lining the inside!

GlSspKN.jpg

not delusional at all, its gonna happen!! Can't wait for the boxset to be in my hands on release day..

LsaR6Kk.gif

manifesting for all of us who panicked and spent $90 on a box :hawt:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose