Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Was looking through eBay to see how much the original Zippo’s were selling for … and jfc :biblio: cannot believe people were paying $500+

It PAINS me that I lost some of my original Lana merch from back in the BTD-PD-UV eras during a move, especially now seeing how much some of this shit is selling for online :oprah2:

35 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

@wildflowerwildfire I got the lighter too, thank you so much. :wub: 

And thanks to LB for sharing the discount codes!!

DISCOUNT CODES?!?!?!

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

Me messaging daddies on seeking arrangemnt after spending over £300 on merch so i can pay it off 

kiormaraj.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

12 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

For those using UK Store, use code 22LDR25 for 25% off

Thanks for this! 
Do you think they'll let me cancel my order and reorder again with the discount code? This clown only checked Lanaboards after placing a massive order....:flop:

Is there a US discount? If I cancel my order and use the discount, will it put the money back in my account regarding my cancelled order? Can’t have too many things at once coming out..

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

2 minutes ago, hydrangeas said:

Thanks for this! 
Do you think they'll let me cancel my order and reorder again with the discount code? This clown only checked Lanaboards after placing a massive order....:flop:

i placed three orders and cancelled two of them hahahaha they haven't answered me yet but i doubt they're gonna say no

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

WHAT ARE THE DISCOUNT CODES. ldr15off didnt work

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

8 minutes ago, Agnes Gia said:

I hate being in between sizes. I’m a 12 sooo am I supposed to get a M or a L:assad: obviously it just depends on the type of fit I want, but still 

4 minutes ago, DrunkBeautyQueen said:

Has anyone successfully canceled a UK order?

I have done it before as I bought the wrong thing once, I had to email them I remember and they emailed back and whatever, it got cancelled pretty quick I recall like the next day or 2 days later.

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Can’t wait to get my merch in November :troll:  Given how painfully slow they are at shipping 

is shoplanadelrey as slow as ldrvillage?