Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

If it leaks on the original date it's going to be from the digital album cause that's harder to coordinate with every store and platform :bebe:

If it leaks on the original date, it would be largely a coincidence I think. While I agree with what you said to an extent, I also think around 2 weeks before the release albums and vinyls will be moved into warehouses for storage before shelving, and more and more people will come in contact with them--and at least one opportunist will sneak an album out. Happened with almost every major release in recent memory, even when the release was otherwise well coordinated and there weren't audio leaks earlier in the era (Midnights, 30, Red TV, Renaissance)

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

6 minutes ago, your dealer said:

the cover artistically is so ugly :smile3:

:paris:

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

11 minutes ago, your dealer said:

I’d totally buy the jacket but I cannot walk around with the chemtrails cover on my clothing :bebe:

for me it's more the fact that them embroidered patches are all badly cropped, but you have a very valid point. :bebe:

15 minutes ago, your dealer said:

I’d totally buy the jacket but I cannot walk around with the chemtrails cover on my clothing :bebe:

I love the cover and the patch. Lana being happy with her group of friends and it being an iconic album? What's not to love. :whatever2:

Personally, I am more concerned about the patches not being in the correct order. 

8Qg234E.gif

16 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

its a shame the patches on the jacket are in the wrong order bc otherwise i woulda gotten it

yeah, this is seriously so lazy. her merch is always trash. but this jacket feels commemorative in a way so i'm like ... ugh. i might want it.

15 minutes ago, HowYouGetThatWay said:

does anyone know how to cancel an order from the US store? is emailing the only way?

(my friend placed an order on the UK store for me with the discount so i'm getting it from there instead)

Emailing is the only way! In a similar situation rn... hope they get to you quickly! Usually takes a few days !

unnamed.gif

even though the patches aren’t in the right order i’m sooo grateful to have gotten the jacket honestly. when i missed it the first time years ago i was devastated. it’s redemption time babes, for all of us

3 minutes ago, lizzycobain said:

Emailing is the only way! In a similar situation rn... hope they get to you quickly! Usually takes a few days !

ahh okay thanks! im sure they're about to receive a tonne of cancellation emails with the UK discount code going around LMAO

I got the jacket and the necklace that’s all i could afford but damn that was expensive 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram