Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

5 minutes ago, American Bore said:

I just realised that Chemtrails was only 1xLP but tunnel is 2xLP. Do you reckon we're getting 4 pics? Or the same 1 on all 4 sides :thumb3:

yeah that’s what I wanna know too… like if there’s the same pic on all 4 sides it’s an easy pass :toofunny:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

3 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Don’t forget to take those discs out of that wretched PVC sleeve when you get it girlies. 

They can stain the records. 

wait, what? i've never noticed that before 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

the plastic fumes can blur the discs. never had that happen to me, but it does. some ppl speculate its mostly in warm climates cuz they emit more fumes that way.

a lot of collectors store their picture discs in paper sleeves for that reason

image.png

watch it accidentally get sent out via digital codes on march 10 :rip: not lana leaking her own fucking album 

lana's in her leaker era! :smokes:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

the plastic fumes can blur the discs. never had that happen to me, but it does. some ppl speculate its mostly in warm climates cuz they emit more fumes that way.

Correct. Almost all of Ariana’s restock of Christmas and Chill came with PVC stains from sitting in a warehouse for awhile. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

9 minutes ago, American Whore said:

watch it accidentally get sent out via digital codes on march 10 :rip: not lana leaking her own fucking album 

I hope so :ma: I mean, that would be really unfortunate!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

14 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

Can’t you solve it with inner sleeves? Genuinely asking

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

33 minutes ago, bluenailpolish said:

what's a better way to store it?

31 minutes ago, American Whore said:

17 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Correct. Almost all of Ariana’s restock of Christmas and Chill came with PVC stains from sitting in a warehouse for awhile. 

I maintain my collection in mint condition, so I take extra precautions when it comes to pic disc. I carefully remove the LP from the PVC sleeve, place it in a paper sleeve and then return it to the PVC sleeve. I also store my collection in a lightproof box that locks. It's meant for LP records to keep them away from light, dust & heat.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

47 minutes ago, bluenailpolish said:

what's a better way to store it?

So I’ve heard the plastic sleeves emit a gas over time, and it’s best to remove your vinyl from them entirely. You can buy inner sleeves and blank vinyl jackets off Amazon. 

44 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

IMG-1348.jpg

:thumb3: naurrrrr my bf got the email just bc the times ive taken his phone & put on lana/the times ive dedicated a song of hers to him  :thumb3:

they're rly sending them to anybody 

I didn’t even get one because I live in Europe… Lana has to start treating us European fans better, first robbing us of the lighter and all the good merch and now this :crying5:

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

46 minutes ago, American Whore said:

now my delulu ass is actually contemplating getting the digital album off her store :creepna3:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

The picture disc is now SOLD OUT for the US! x 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

14 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

I didn’t even get one because I live in Europe… Lana has to start treating us European fans better, first robbing us of the lighter and all the good merch and now this :crying5:

If you really want it, the Canadian store has it for 32€ + 10€ shipping (for Italy at least) which tbh is a really fair price for 2 picture discs and it costs as the other variants. I don’t know if you have to pay import fees/taxes from Canada tho :ohno:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore