Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Anyone else’s tit vinyl still say usps is waiting for the item? Mess

Ugh mine too. Label made 4 days ago and nothing. I also ordered the new Taylor Swift vinyl and it's also coming from UMG's warehouse in Ferndale, and that hasn't moved beyond label being created, either

That warehouse is probably swamped with fulfilling Taylor Swift orders right now

11 minutes ago, BrooklynBabyBoy said:

Do we ever think the Spotify PD will restock? It’s the only version I didn’t pre-order and the FOMO is becoming real :raven:

I was literally just looking at the German store and considering ordering from there even though the shipping is :coffee:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

they can take these two mystery items and shove them up their ass, it’s been weeks now 

I seriously hate her store. Always a mess.

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

I will stop posting about new inventory now that the album cycle is over, there's too high risk of them just adding back old products or doing other restructuring. Sorry for giving false hope about the necklace, I don't know if it's scrapped or delayed :noparty:

They did the shop changes on the morning of her birthday (EU time) so I was almost certain something is dropping :um2:

2023-06-21 06:57:03 | Product Count Increased by 2: shoplanadelrey.com

Could the two new products just be that shirt and tote bag she's selling at her concerts, that aren't on the store or ldrvillage? And they use the site for inventory management or something behind the scenes, but aren't going to put them on the site for the public to see and buy? maybe that's what it was

4 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Ugh mine too. Label made 4 days ago and nothing. I also ordered the new Taylor Swift vinyl and it's also coming from UMG's warehouse in Ferndale, and that hasn't moved beyond label being created, either

That warehouse is probably swamped with fulfilling Taylor Swift orders right now

Same. Both my titty Ocean Blvd vinyl and my violet Speak Now vinyl have had the same status starting on 6/6. :toofunny:

4 hours ago, caribbean blue said:

My titty vinyl is finally with USPS! Hopefully everyone who's still for it to actually ship will have it soon too

mine just arrived at usps too! 

my tits have been stuck in fucking detroit for the last few days :noparty:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

13 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I was literally just looking at the German store and considering ordering from there even though the shipping is :coffee:

Shipping from Germany abroad has become so expensive in the last few years, especially for vinyl sized items. They are just a few cm too big on one side for a cheaper shipping option. 10 years ago you could ship parcels of this size worldwide for like 15 EUR. 

It was expensive watch it 

16 hours ago, BrooklynBabyBoy said:

Do we ever think the Spotify PD will restock? It’s the only version I didn’t pre-order and the FOMO is becoming real :raven:

16 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Have you checked shipping prices of her French shop? Within EU they have pretty low rates. 

https://shopfr.lanadelrey.com/products/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-double-vinyle-picture-disc-exclusif 

It was expensive watch it