Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

4 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

wth.... the shipping to the US was like $30, and they only had one shipping option available for me... but it's only £5 across the ocean? :notamused:

Praying for a US restock so I can cancel my Canadian order

Honestly I’m shocked.. I think it must’ve been a glitch cos it’s too cheap lol

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i am actually quite shocked it sold out so quickly i didnt think it would have that much demand

Someone posted it on VinylReleases on reddit just two minutes after it went up for sale, that's probably why

Usually people don't find post/find out about Lana releases until several hours later

10 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Someone posted it on VinylReleases on reddit just two minutes after it went up for sale, that's probably why

Usually people don't find post/find out about Lana releases until several hours later

The resellers are everywhere. Besides this part of the forum is public to anyone to read like a website, you don't have to be a member for it. 

It was expensive watch it 

15 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Honestly I’m shocked.. I think it must’ve been a glitch cos it’s too cheap lol

UK store has had the cheapest shipping since the renewal! I wonder how that works.

2 minutes ago, Olympia said:

The resellers are everywhere. Besides this part of the forum is public to anyone to read like a website, you don't have to be a member for it. 

is it possible to make this website private?

5 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Yea, and also people were quoting @hotshot2am ‘s messages about it here in random Facebook groups

First it's not random and secondly I cannot find anything wrong with it 1) as long as the source is mentioned and  2) since this part of the forum is public. 

Wait its a 45 right? I have the 33 7" "The Lakes" vinyl and it sounds pretty shit compared to my 45 7" vinyls. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

It's so funny that the towel shipped to Germany from the US, including shipping and German VAT, would cost me 63 EUR while the UK shop wants 60 EUR for the towel alone, plus shipping of 6 - plus VATting and post fees of course once it arrives (18 EUR). Makes 84 EUR for it from the UK, 63 from the US to Germany 🤦

Btw, anyone remarked the UK shop doesn't take VAT anymore obviously? Or does it show after ordering? But I guess they became tired of refunding, so they removed this option, lol. 

32 minutes ago, Olympia said:

First it's not random and secondly I cannot find anything wrong with it 1) as long as the source is mentioned and  2) since this part of the forum is public. 

I wasn’t attacking you? I’m just trying to help explain why it sold out so fast.. chill out

2 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

I wasn’t attacking you? I’m just trying to help explain why it sold out so fast.. chill out

Fine then, sounded like it to me. 😊 However, I don't think that's why it sold out. This group is closed with a lot of big fans. 

I've been out all day in nature with no signal ... Got to the train station and the first thing I saw on Facebook was that according to @hotshot2am there was a candy necklace 7" picture disc ... I've never rushed to buy something so fast in my life :lanahottie:

Thank goodness there was still some stock on the Canadian website, UK is all sold out. :pray2:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

1 minute ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

My partner is complaining about how much money I spend on Lana. I mean he has a point, but I have no interest in listening to that point :suicide:

If he’s upset ur spending so much maybe he should buy it for u instead:makeup2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

not me securing a picture disc this morning, finding out they sold out that fast :oprah: thank you @hotshot2am:defeated:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole