Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

I don’t get why the racer jacket has the albums out of order :bebe:

also not me getting the merch email and the lighter being sold out by the time I got to the website :thumb2: to be fair it was cheaply made when I bought it in 2018 so I wouldn’t have spent $35 on it

Also super curious about what the nipple cover is/was for 

"Don’t forget me"

Why do the sweatshirts have a random … between ‘did you know’ and ’that there’s a’ and why is Tunnel under Ocean Blvd in quotes, a different color, and different font :bebe:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

The box sets are still available in all sizes on the US site for anyone interested in those

It seems like the Hoodie box sets will ship on April 7th, while everything else has a ship date of March 24th

1 minute ago, Moloko Plus said:

Okay wait - just ordered the lighter from the UK store. With the 22LDR25 code, the total comes out to just as much if it was shipped from the US store. Jump on it girlies!

yes i just ordered the lighter off the UK site with the 22LDR25 and it was actually cheaper than it would have been if i got it off the US site

Just gonna say... that CD bundle with a hoodie/t-shirt is a crap-shoot of a boxset. That's not what I consider a boxset!! Even on the UK site they refer to it as a "bundle", which is exactly what it is. Definitely gutted that the pic Lana posted on IG when she announced the boxset doesn't even exist :toofloppy:

Also, how did everything sell out in less than 5mins? Seriously???? :facepalm:

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

2 minutes ago, fine china said:

Why do the sweatshirts have a random … between ‘did you know’ and ’that there’s a’ and why is Tunnel under Ocean Blvd in quotes, a different color, and different font :bebe:

i’m guessing Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd is the short version of the title in lana’s mind