Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

ok so the merch is def coming today if they restocked the vinyl right? i literally will not be able to get off Lanaboards until i make sure i got the lighter:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, fishtails said:

I think the vinyl box set Lana teased is a different thing from this box set...probably will be released with the album 

i'm also pretty sure that the mockup she teased was an early mockup and not what the final product will look like (if it exists) because the tracklist on it was not entirely correct

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, taco truck said:

ok so the merch is def coming today if they restocked the vinyl right? i literally will not be able to get off Lanaboards until i make sure i got the lighter:trisha:

Same, good I have a 30 can box of diet coke to keep me awake...

Just now, taco truck said:

It's still weird that some things that were in the email aren't on the codes of the website. Maybe it's not coming today bc they still have to add stuff 

Just now, the ocean said:

i'm also pretty sure that the mockup she teased was an early mockup and not what the final product will look like (if it exists) because the tracklist on it was not entirely correct

That could be it too...hopefully they'll show what pictures are included with the boxset so we'll know for sure lol

I need the necklace, lighter, and maybe the black t-shirt box set. I have to leave for work soon, feel so anxious rn :biblio:

Hope we get that hollyhocks shirt as well!!

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

probably just like the LDR engraved crystal that turned out to be plastic with a stamp:bye:

and the chemtrails' ashtray made of plastic  :wtf2: that disgusts me to this day

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

That could be it too...hopefully they'll show what pictures are included with the boxset so we'll know for sure lol

I think the polaroids she posted twice on her insta are gonna be included so lets pray

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

and the chemtrails' ashtray made of plastic  :wtf2: that disgusts me to this day

The only reason I didnt buy it :defeated:

Just now, reyner said:

@hotshot2am is this merch only available on her American website or also on the European ones? 

I'm sure they'll be available here in Europe too, the email that was sent too early came from Europe after all. Box sets have been sold here in the past.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png