Sign in to follow this  
For K

Re-Listen to Any Lana Song?

If you could pick any one Lana song to hear for the very first time again what would it be? 

Personally I would do anything to hear Brooklyn Baby for the first time again. It truly is a masterpiece lyrically and structurally :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 minute ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Cruel World. that opening guitar is just orgasmic

I was so close to saying this song. It truly was the best possible introduction to Ultraviolence :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

The three songs that gave me the most chills when I first listened to them:

Honeymoon, Venice Bitch, and West Coast

also, and Chemtrails, as mentioned below

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

West Coast, Honeymoon, and Venice Bitch—hands down! 

The Greatest also really hit me the first time I heard it. Something was in the air the summer preceding NFR’s release. I feel like that was the last hurrah of our world in so many ways - but I also feel that more of the goodness of that time is on the horizon! ☀️🌈💫

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

West Coast, Honeymoon, and Venice Bitch—hands down! 

The Greatest also really hit me the first time I heard it. Something was in the air the summer preceding NFR’s release. I feel like that was the last hurrah of our world in so many ways - but I also feel that more of the goodness of that time is on the horizon! ☀️🌈💫

Bestie :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

mermaid motel (demo), i appreciate it so much more and differently compared to when i first heard it in 2017, i must've first listened to it around halloween because i would listen to it and it would make me think of elusive, haunting halloween nights, and glowing red, blue, and green lights, i think it's one of the best tracks from the lizzy grant era and possibly her musical career in general, it's such a jewel

WGe8ynS.gif

Young and Beautiful or Once Upon a Dream. Those we the first Lana songs I truly fell in love with back in 2013; I remember thinking that Y&B was the most perfect song that I had ever heard and that her vocals sounded otherwordly. :legend: 

I would probably say Chemtrails too, but mainly because when it came out I was seeing this guy who was very rich - I suppose - and we were in this fancy lakeside hotel and I was, you know, feeling the fantasy. I listened to Chemtrails very late at night overlooking the city lights and it was magical.

13 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Those last months of 2019 were WEIRD. Now that I think back that was something in the air, Lana is truly a visionary queen :lanahairflip2: